Ch- 21 Alive?

Flashback ends

Ridhima- So Angre this is how Siya came in our team .

Angre- Ohh.. so she knows everything?

Ridhima - Not yet . She just know that we here to catch a traitor .

But who she doesn't know.

Siya- Exactly, let me know na .

Ridhima - Siya no, it's dangerous .

Whatever you could know I told you already. Rest, let the time reveal.

***************************************
It has been a week to the incident.

Now Vansh is trying his level best to know everything whereas Ridhima is stopping him every single time.

Here Vansh is trying to know about Ridhima and her intention once again , whereas here Ridhima is trying her level best to find more about Ragini.

Ridhima's pov.

Here I am once again trying my level best to know about Ragini.

I was finally able to get a pendrive Shera with help of Angre.

I know it was risky but I can do anything for my Vansh.

It took me one month to get that pendrive.
Right now I am looking for something useful in the pendrive.
That's when I found a video.

It was of a a warehouse.
Oh wait..... it's Vansh's outhouse.
In that video it looked as if Vansh was going to kill Ragini .
He was in a navy blue suit with a gun in his hand was aiming towards Ragini .

She was pleading for her life but then suddenly there was a glitch and and then next second the clip showed that Vansh was in front of Rahini who was lying dead with blood ozing out of her body.

This video shows that Vansh was the one who killed Ragini but then there was a reasonable doubt .
The clip that was missing .
Thankfully I know about Vansh's warehouse.

I called someone and within some rings the person picked up the call.

????- How is my baby?

Ridhima- I am awesome. You tell how are you?

???-I am good as well but a bit concerned for you. You are literally in lion's den and I am able to do nothing.

Ridhima - You can do something veerji.
Actually I called you for that only . I got a copy of pendrive. In that pendrive there was a video which shows that Vansh killed a girl named Ragini.

But there was a glitch like it felt as if there was a missing clip.

Veerji, I want you hack the CCTV of Vansh's warehouse. Please help me Uday veerji.

Uday- Chinta na karin , tera veer sab pata krke tenu kaltak call karega . Tennu akela bheja hai , lekin thuada helping hand ta ban hi sakde hai apa.

(Don't worry, your brother will call you by tomorrow after finding everything. I have sent you alone but at least I can be your helping hand )

Ridhima- Han veerji, mennu Ghar di yaad arahi.

(Big brother, I am missing home)

Uday - let's do everything as fast as possible and come back soon.

Ridhima - yes veerji, don't worry. I will comeback soon.

After this we cutted the call as I thought of somebody heard us then it can cause problems.