Ch-23 The Announcement

Today was the party day .
Everyone got ready in their dresses that Ridhima designed for them.
It was like an impossible task but for her world Ridhima made it possible.

This family, their happiness, her love  was her world.
Vansh was her world.

Everyone was praising her for her amazing work but she was waiting for that one person to praise her.
She wanted Vansh to praise her.

Dadi- Vansh won't you say something to her?

Vansh- Why should I ? It was her job. She was hired as our personal designer so there is nothing to say thanku or good or whatever.

Dadi- But beta....

Ridhima- It's okay dadi. Sir is right, it's my job so there is nothing to praise.

Saying this Ridhima went to her room.
She was sad that he was rude but she was consoling herself saying that he is right on his place.

That's is when Angre came there . He was a bit upset considering how Vansh said to Ridhima.

He know that he is right but his rudeness was the thing he didn't like.

Angre- Why didn't you oppose him di?

Ridhima-  Because he wasn't wrong .

Angre- Di....

Ridhima- Angre please.

Forget it , come I made a dress for you as well.

Ridhima showed the dress and Angre was adoring his sister's love for him.

She made sure that he doesn't feel left out and made the best suit for him.
It has amazing embroidery which was the authentic embroidery style of the state they belong to. None other than Punjab.

Angre always wanted to wear something that was designed by her sister especially for him.

He missed many moments with his sister because of this mission but now he is living some of them .

Ridhima - So Angre did you like it?

Angre- This is the best attire for me.

Ridhima smiled listening to this.

Time skip

Ridhima was helping the staff in getting the mansion ready for the party.

It was 6:00p.m and party is from 8:00p.m
Though everything is ready but she just wanna give a final touch .

Suddenly Siya came there.

Siya- Why are you not ready yet?

Ridhima - Why should I be ready?

Siya- Then are you planning to attend the party like this only??

Ridhima - Siya, why would I attend the party.

Dadi came there and.....

Dadi- Why not?

Ridhima- Dadi this is Vansh sir's party. He would expect his family to be there and then me being there is not a good idea.

Also I will feel left out you know. My standard and your standard, we have so much difference.
What is the guests don't like me being there?

Dadi-Oh god how much rubbish you have in your mind.
Ridhima Siya , Aryan and Ishani  consider you her sister .

Swara and  Junaid consider you as their daughter and i consider you like my grand- daughter.

So hence you are family so you are coming.