ch-6 truth

Sorry sorry, I know I got late . So this is update for Friday.

Happy reading

__________________________________________

Today is Sunday so everyone is on holiday.

Kabir has called Ridhima to meet at his house as he wants to tell her something.

Ridhima was a bit shocked because they never went to his house.
It was always either her orphanage or any other place.

Nonetheless she got ready and went to the address he gave her for his house.

She came to the door and rang the bell.

The door got opened in a minute or so revealing Kabir.

Kabir took her inside .

Ridhima - Kabir , you said you wanna tell me something.

Kabir-W....w... what's the h... hurry ? Come let's have something first.

Ridhima - But....

She was dragged by Kabir as he didn't let her complete.

They had something . Ridhima was continuously asking him about what he wanted to tell .

Finally gaining some courage he said " promise me Ridhima you won't leave me".

" but Kabir why will i leave you. but okay fine I promise I won't leave you." Ridhima said.

Kabir- I hid something from you. I a not a PT teacher . I am a police officer Ridhima.

I wanted to tell you this but I was working on a very important mission and I still am , but now want your help in this.

Ridhima-Kabir how can you hide this. Also why would i leave you for this . i am so proud that the love of my life is a police officer. and of course i would help you .

tell me what I have to do.

Kabir- Ever heard about Vansh Agnihotri?

Ridhima- that businessman?

Kabir- yes . he is also a mafia. i want you to go to his world , his house , and help me to arrest him.

see you told me that you are working on the decoration of his party . do something and gain heart of Siya Agnihotri why is his sister.

make her take you with them . then you will live with them and you will get evidences against him.

Ridhima- Kabir this is very risky . I am scared . also i am not trained . why don't you send any officer for this.

Kabir- Ridhima we tried everything but he gets to know every time that the person is officer so he kill them. you are not a officer so he won't be harm to you.