7◆

________________________________________

Act
________________________________________

The world is like an amateur theater; it is more indecent to push oneself towards primary roles and reject secondary ones. Finally, any role is good as long as you play it with skill and don't take it too seriously

Bolesław Prus, The Doll

________________________________________

♥︎I Bet on Losing Dogs- Mitski

Cloudy eyes stared at a small jar with a creature trapped inside.
Left wrist was already hurting from the heavy ropes tangled with the wire. The redness was almost bleeding and her hand turned blue.

Hair covering the face, falling lower. The world seemed to stop.
The feeling is familiar to her. Decoration feeling. Where she was and who she was; hidden in broke head. Blurred images flashed before mind, irritating with a quiet whisper of 'death'. Death so beautiful, painful. Blood flowing down, filling the skin, full of lights.
Deaf, deep, envious.
Fingers, ice like, scratching each other. Sweat falling down temple.
This feeling.
Headache, pressure, stuffiness, dead soul, another attempt. Testing yourself.

Disappointed, yet happy, yet....nothing.

Another tear rolled down her cheek. How she hated crying. However, the pain became almost numb, just like she did.

She had no strength not to cry, no strength to cry.

With her head on a high table, sitting on the bed. Tied like an animal.

A white butterfly bounced off the glass, rushing towards the dawn. It was a cloudy day.

Gray, delicate light... a broken mirror.

A few hours ago, she tried to take her own life again.
She grabbed the blade.
The silver blade of knife, and panting loudly, she tried to cut the main vein in neck.
However, God wanted her to be found quickly.

So it happened as he said.

She will spend a few beautiful days resting. On the orders of the Demon with purple eyes.

"I was disappointed in you, I thought that since you entrusted me with your life, you would keep one promise in your life"

Oh god, this is just a child.

Not longer....This is a monster.

Murderer

She turned her head to the side and let out a pitiful, loud groan. She raised right hand, pressing it firmly into her hair. Began to breathe rapidly, clenching hands tightly.
Girl jerked a chained leg.

She let him down

She made him angry

She let out a soft squeak.
The mask was lying on the ground near the wall.

"Take it off"

The moment when he forcefully riped off her mask, leaving the child defenseless.