11◆

________________________________________

Act
________________________________________

Don't worry Alice.

Wonderland is better when you are completely lost.

Lewis Carroll Alice in Wonderland

________________________________________

♥︎Fainting Spells- Crystal Castles

Viera lay staring at the white ceiling. As it turned out, the body was much worse damaged than initially expected, it was literally all broken, every bone damaged in some way.
Doctor Yosano's skills helped, but she still required medical attention, being too overwhelmed.
Mask was on her face all the time, but she worried whether someone had seen her face. The events had happened two days ago, and she still had that child's expression deep in mind. Horror. A little tragedy.
She lay there sleeping almost whole time. The doctor said that her health was terrible. It wasn't a surprise.
Another hour of semi-consciousness passed as she thought.
That woman. Her meaning of life.
A little tragedy in her arms, warmly nestled in beloved's body. A second child, safe inside its mother, waiting to get to know her better.
Life and death.
Are they the same thing or maybe the opposite? They finish one thing and start another.
Both tragic
But something didn't feel right to her, how did she survive? Half of the building fell right on top of, barely breaking her.
She heard whispers, like something from behind. What was that? Does not know. She closed her eyes.

The door opened and someome entered the room, she recognized him by the pattern of his steps.
He sat down next to the bed, looking towards the IV. He took out a book, obviously waiting for her to wake up. He leaned back more comfortably.

Opened her eyes slightly. It reminded her of the first time she looked into purple eyes after her attempt.

'I'm not sleeping,' she said quietly.
Dazai placed the book on the table next to him.

'How do you feel?' He asked.

'I guess I won't die,' Dazai sensed the sarcasm.
She probably wasn't in the best shape to talk yet.
'How's the search going for this... piece of crap?' she tilted head slightly. It wasn't like her to insult people, but for some reason she felt, angry? Guess that's how you can call what she feel. Energy to act that destroys into pieces. But wasn't she piece of shit too? ...she killed much more than him, lying to everyone. A tough one. But she would never go through with cutting someone's limbs off alive, not a child cowering in the corner. She wasn't a animal to do so.
She didn't want to be human, but it didn't have to mean that she wanted to be the biggest .... ..idiot, putting gently, who liked to torture a defenseless child.

'I came to inform you that misson stuck at point ...'
Viera sighed loudly, snapping two fingers. She closed her eyes.
'How are mother and child?'

Dazai stopped for a moment.
'No contact'

Viera moved nervously. Slowly but steadily, leaning on elbows, sat down.
'... were agency able to do anything with the child's arm?'

'Yosano said it might be too risky, bringing this infant to the brink of death to cure. It will be disabled, unfortunately.' Dazai crossed his arms, looking distantly at the window. Then moving eyes to the shelves with medicine, to the floor.

'So what?... Are they left alone after this tragedy?'

'They received help from social funds...'