9◆

_______________________________________

Act
________________________________________

"Wisdom is better than weapons of war, but one sinner can spoil many good things"

Ecclesiastes [9:18]

_______________________________________

♥︎Brand New City- Mitski

'Sigh'

'Let me go, I'm really asking you nicely. Can you, ladies?' Viera spoke in a whisper, leaning forward. Her voice became disgustingly sweet, yet calmness was terrifying.

Tied with ropes and blinded, she sat on a chair in the middle of the agency's main office.

'Please..'
She mumbled again.

Terrified secretaries stood behind one of the desks, holding phone as if it had been in an accident and the remote control for her armband.

'Shut up... You were with the Rats the whole time'

Viera grimaced under mask.
'I'm saying once again, I'm just following my orders, just like you do yours.' She said dismissively, knowing it didn't work that way, but the day was already bothering her too much to think straight.

She sat there for the next ten minutes, motionless, head down. Plan. She must has creat fast palan.

The main task, check what is happening outside, collecting information.
Dazai.

He'll be useful too.

His logical, analytical thinking skills rival Fyodor's. That's the point. Girl must stick to it if want to gain as much information as possible. But, would Fyodor send her here just for information? Maybe. Or maybe it's another test, a lesson. No...it's a regular task.

Do it is as others say it, she allowed herself to play with her own comfort for too long. This is not her life, she is just a puppet in the hands of a puppeteer.
She had forgotten about it for too long.
She was lying, sleeping and loafing around as usual instead of looking for information about agency. It was lost, deep thoughts, encoded.

Turn off unnecessary thoughts.

'Please...the ropes...really hurt,' she began to mutter. They heard a few drops fall to the floor. Blood.
Viera cringed, her voice becoming even more tearful.
'I'm really sorry...I'm really sorry...I...I'm just...scared. I don't want to anger Fyodor'

'You're lying!' The secretary shouted.

'No, I swear not! I have no reason to lie...please...relax the rope a little...it burns terribly...'
Voice sounded close to crying. Fingernails were covered in blood from scratching the wound through skin.
The women made a sound of alarm, but one of them did not budge. Severely looked at her.
'Liar'

Viera lowered her head, thinking.

'Can I at least use the bathroom?'

'No you cannot!'

'I can't help!' she stopped almost crying 'It's hurts'

One of the women finally stepped forward, approaching the child. Worried, she threw hands to her chest.
'Okay, Okay..We will loosen up it a bit.'
.

.

.

'Just kidding'
Viera jumped up from chair, pushing the woman to the ground. She quickly removed the blindfold to feel guard on front collarbone. Girl shifted own weight forward just in time, causing fall. She rolled to the side, kicking the woman with black hair.
She ran left, intercepting the hit to the side, and making a quick jump, flew closer to the door.