Way to go

I want to know the answers..but how ? I am not even sure that taehyung knows the answer .... I kept on till

Denise : miss , let's go crown prince is leaving in some time ...

Elena : huh ? He's already leaving ?!

Denise : let's go to greet them ..

Elena : ya

*time skip*

Taehyung: It was a pleasure at your place...

Namjoon : seriously .. too formal..

Taehyung: ya felt wired.. oh Elena ...heyyy ....

Elena : Your highness , you are already leaving ?

Taehyung: ya ... so what you think about the proposal?

Namjoon and jin : huh ? What ??

Elena : I was given proposal to the palace for ball ?

Namjoon : oh , when were you planning to telling huh ?

Elena : uh right now ?

Taehyung : so hopefully you ll come . Will take our leave now...
.
.
.

                     * Taehyung POV *

jin : you invited her ... wow ... lookin at your eyes that day I knew that you liked her ...

Taehyung : What hyung , noo !!

Jin : ya ya .. your eyes couldnt stop staring at her beauty .. your eyes must have liked her not youu~~

Taehyung: not this ...

                  ** end of his pov **

Namjoon : It would be nice if you go ...

Elena : I was planning to go anyways ..

Namjoon : I guess now my little Elena has grown .. hiding things from his brother ..

Elena : cmon it's not like that .. anyways this won't be the first thing I hid from you

Namjoon : not even surprised anymore

Elena : now I'll go .. this little Elena of yours has caught cold so I'll rest ...
.
.
.
I am lying on my bed thinking ...
How am I in second life and bout the tattoo that appeared on my hand ? And what does Taehyung knows? Uh can't think my body's killing me for some reason.. I don't remember having such horrible cold in my last life..ugh it's better I sleep ...

                     * Taehyung Pov *
Uh my body is hurting me Ugh why and it's horrible.. someone or something must be trying to say something to me ...

                  ** end of his pov **

Everyone in the palace is doing the preparation for the grand ball to the which I am going .. I haven't been feeling well so I did basic things ... and today was the day when I was leaving for grand ball .

Namjoon - wow look at you all grown up

Elena - yup you are definitely a grandpa disguised someone young I know it

Namjoon - ya whatever, now go and I'll come to me soon k ?

Elena - yaa

Grand ball was an event of about 5 days where princess from the neighboring empires and noble women were invited so that the king and queen could find someone who will suit with the crown princes ..but I went there just to find to know whatever Taehyung knew..

I guess the event starts with the opening ceremony...uh this rings a bell ...oh no this was the day when crown prince junkook was murdered..by the blowing away of the bridge .. God I have to save him as well .. or otherwise kuhn will use this opportunity..

I was feeling weak must be due to cold but I can't stop travelling now I have to reach there..
.
.
.
The palace is at end of the empire but this ceremony helds somewhere in the middle of main city ...
I was able to reach there now all I have to do is take help from jin and make up a good story ..

After an hour or so

Elena- jin  help out ..

Jin - what ? Princess Elena how are you here ?

Only some people of royal family are invited so of course he's shocked to see me

Elena - I heard someone talking bout blowing to bridge on which ceremony is held .. I think he was the ex man of the culprit behind this

Jin : uh I don't something like this will happen

Elena : pls trust me , I know what I heard at least let's check ..

Jin - fine..

We went under the bridge and saw 14-16 men covered their faces with masks holding  explosive .. we realised we had to do something..

We started to kill one by one . Stabbing them , cutting their limbs, killing everyone other than one

Jin: who are you and who do you work for ? Answer this instant

Before we could do anything or know something he just chewed a piece of drug and it killed him ...

Elena - No  no we needed for proof and answer ..

Jin - ugh .. let's go and tell this to his majesty

Elena - I don't think so that ll be good for me cause before the ball I don't want to add my name into any matter . Can you pls tell them you found them yourself and killed them ??

Jin - uh

Elena - plsss~~

Jin - uh ok though you be safe now ... will solve this matter later ..

Elena- then I go to carriage now to go to palace... see you there ..

I was one step close to make everyone realised the reality of kuhn .. After a year or two in past life , people realised how bad person he was and how he was behind all those crimes ..

Ugh I am late again ...

I reached the palace at the night ...

In the morning the royal family returned and it seems that everyone has already heard bout the last night happening.. everyone was busy asking them how were they ..but I was just standing there smiling know they are safe ...

Suddenly Taehyung asked me meet him at the back of palace ..

Elena : are you OK? Are u hurt somewhere ?

Taehyung: nope all good . Well it's nice of you to come here though the reason might be different but still ..

Elena : uh ya

Taehyung:  I know that you want something... in return of saving me

Oh I thought he was gonna answer my questions or something.  But it's different but I guess all that matters that I am able to save to my brother and our empire ..

Elena - so uh there is something that I want ..

Taehyung- which is ?

Elena - I wanna protect my brother and our empire with your support

Taehyung- but for that you need a king nit a crown prince

Elena - but I belive you ll still be able to help me  out . You can right ?

Taehyung- I can , but all we need is a way .. and that day is long to go do hope you ll wait ..

I have to protect them and only he can help .. so I have to wait for the way

Elena - ok I'll wait just lemme know a way as soon as you have one ..

Taehyung: k

Now all I have to do is figure out a way to get royal family's support and to find about my that tattoo and second life ..