Truth or fake ??

Elena : umm what happened??* worried *
Taehyung: ugh I shouldn't have taken such risk *guilty *

Elena: hey hey its fine.. talk about  whatever happened .* scared *

Taehyung: * on verge of crying *

Elena : hmm so what happened??

Taehyung: well ... I have been digging about the queen a lot lately..so I found that she wants king dead..she has been planning things with Sofia and a stranger about something.  Well not only king they also want to kill you and probably your brother..so I uh I decided to turn things around and umm made you bait .. I am so sorry I uh shouldn't have done it not just that I also don't deserve forgiveness uh I am so ..* again on verge of crying *

Elena : umm but like how did you made me bait .. I mean come on its alright.* scared a bit *

Taehyung: well I found out that in today's event the queen will kill the king and if possibly you too..I ugh should have told you but instead I decided to make use of this opportunity to catch ..I am sorry I shouldn't have done it .. well I convinced jungkook to not take you on his team in case he is 1st to choose.. and I decided to do the same..well I wanted you and king together as bait ..

Elena : .. tell clearly*confused*

Taehyung: well I knew that queen would hire people to kill king today she would have already decided how many people required to kill the king so if at the end moment you would join king she won't be able to change or do anything and there would have been a possibility that you and king would be able to kill everyone and find out that queen sent them and then it would have been game over for queen ..so that's why I convinced jungkook and myself to not keep you in our team and use you as bait
.

Elena : * betrayed *

Isn't  he supposed to protect me

Taehyung: jungkook kept on telling me to not do this but ugh I never listened.. i should have listened.. I have no idea queen was able to change the number of people at end moment when we were watching her.

Elena : well I don't think that either queen or that bi!ch would have done anything it must have been that strange man ..

Taehyung: makes sense..

Elena : hmm .. *sad*

Taehyung: I am so sorry .. I should have at least told you beforehand it would have been better or  I should have never done anything like this..*guilty *

Elena : it's fine.. I want some rest now can you kindly leave me alone ..*firm *

Taehyung: I will ..*sad,guilty ,and of course acting like he wants to leave *

He left with tears and guilt in his eyes.. ugh how can he do something like this.. I mean not a big deal I could have been killed ... but his intention seemed innocent..but this is second time I would be in pain cause of him .. but he is always the one who helps and save me..
Ugh why is mind fighting with each other..
After thinking for a long lonnggg time I decided forget whatever he did he feels sorry for it and he will definitely make it up plus he was only helping me I mean right now for my safety catching of queen is the most important thing ..
.
.
Elena: servant *I shouted *

Servant: yes miss.. are you alright ..

Elena : yes .. thank you so much for helping me..I want you to call Taehyung ..

Servant: sure miss I will call his majesty and by the way your majesty let me know if you are in any discomfort .

Elean: thank you . I will ..
.
.
King : Elena.. may I come in if you are up ..