Happenings

I am here properly disguised.. Where is junkook ..

Junkook - ready to go ..

Elena- ya ..

Jungkook - lemme tell you .. The place where we are going isn't going to be pleasant..and it would be better if you don't tell Taehyung about it..

Elena - why tho ?

Jungkook - he cares for you a lot..

We snicked out of the palace and started moving towards centre of city..

Junkook : you look like you have snicked out many times

Elena : uh ..

Jungkook : I know I am right..

Now from the main street we started going into some dark alley ..

Jungkook: I am telling you the sight aren't going to be pleasant..be prepared..

He was right.. we could see a bunch of people robbing a man ...two strangers fighting each other ... a man trying to Harass woman.. now that was enough I couldn't see this kind of injustice I had to do something..

Jungkook: keeping on minding your business otherwise it won't be good..

Elena : but that no excuse I am taking

Jungkook : no buts your safety is my concern so..

He tightly pulled me by my wrist....not leeting me go somewhere..there were many shops in the street.. we were trying to find those one which was selling drugs .. but insincere we are in the starting shops doing gambling and selling stolen items ..but we had to go more deep in the alley to find drug stores.. ugh there were many in people completely drugged and doing anything..

Jungkook:  we are here .. one of these shops must have the drug we are looking for .. stay close to me.. don't get in trouble..

We kept on finding shops to shops till we found the one..