Ties

It's the day ..I wore my dress and am sitting outside the wedding hall ...aish why am I scared..it's not like anything will happen right ??

it's not like anything will happen right ??

Namjoon - oi you scared ?

Elena - ya a bit..

Namjoon- you should be . If you weren't I would have considered you as an alien .. you it's natural to get scared.. but don't worry everything is  going to be fine..

Elena : hmm

Namjoon : now let's walk down the aisle ??

We are walking down the aisle and I am too sacred to do or say anything

We are walking down the aisle and I am too sacred to do or say anything ..

The rituals has started all I did is say yes to every question with a trembling voice..

Taehyung: *whispers* why are u scared..

Elena:* whispers* aren't you ?

Taehyung:* whispers* nope all happy

Elena:* in my brother's language you are an alien .

Taehyung: huh ?

Priest : it's my great privilege to announce you as husband and bride, you may kiss the bride..

Wait what is this even suppose to happen ..Taehyung is looking at me asking with his eyes for my permission..last life was hell I didn't even get time to think about all this... but now..

Uh Taehyung is leaning too close..he is near my ear

Taehyung *whispers * don't worry I'll not kiss you.. but just for the sake of showing I have leaned in ..

But about his hands on my waist and face..and I know I would be blushing too hard..so I kinda liked him being near me..

Everyone: congratulations to his and her highness...

I was too stunned to speak anything all I did was stand on the stage and receive gifts and said thank you.