Unexpected

* I wanna tell you all in the few things were in confusion . Namjoon and Elena are brother and sister in the western empire who are king and crown princess respectively who I ll also call as royal siblings .
Their one of the neighboring empire is western empire where crown prince taehyung and jungkook lives with king and queen who I ll call as royal family ... jin who is personal guard of taehyung who also lives there ...
Eastern palace is the palce where elena is now and grand ball happens*

There are so many things I have to get done ... how bout I go in garden to clear my mind ..

Servant : Miss you have received a letter

Elena : thank you for bringing it to me ..

In the letter :
I wanna complete and add something to our conversation of before ...
Meet me in the library it's on the top floor of castle at left side . Be there by 4 ..

                                                     - taehyung

Umm it's already 2:30 i guess I just eat and get ready to go ...
.
.
.
Umm I am here but I don't get where taehyu

Taehyung: Boo~~

Elena : ahhh !!

Taehyung: have you decided to shout at me everything meet or something

Elena : It was just one time..

Taehyung: ya ya .. now I thought about whatever we discussed but I wanna ask why do you even wanna protect your empire it's already secured and I don't think so someone wants to end your empire..

Uh this Is something I can't tell you Taehyung..how to make you understand that kuhn just destroyed everyone even you ... to stop him I need your support

Elena : you might not get it but my brother I mean the king is always worried for some reason .. so I just wanted your support so that he can assured that nothing will happen ..

Taehyung: but I don't think so someone will try to harm so what's the need ..

Elena : Your highness, the way someone tried to harm you last night I don't want anything to happen with my brother..

Taehyung: hmm I get it .. but having each others complete support is not a easy task..

Elena : I know .. have you by chance found anything related to that case .. ? Anything  or anyone suspicious?

Taehyung: honesty the search is still on ... so I'll tell you everything later i guess now you have to get ready

Elena : huh for what ?