🩰

vienna moore life was a routine. she was currently doing university to get her bachelors in engineering, purely to satisfy her father but dancing was her passion and if she wasn't studying or at the gym she was in the studio. she'd been doing ballet since she was three years old. she pushed herself to be the best she could. vienna wouldn't take her talent anywhere it was just to relax her, calm her mind.

she had a following in social media because people liked watching her dance but they loved her aesthetic. she literally was the definition of perfect to them. she liked it and hated it at the same time but the platform was enough to support her financially so she wasn't complaining.

vienna didn't have friends. the people she danced envy her enough to dislike her. in school before uni, she wasn't really popular, she was bullied constantly so
she only had one friend from school before university, but they'd drifted apart and she was living her own life. they'd catch up ever so often. the girl was born in birmingham but her parents moved her to landon at a very young age so she grew up there, now her parents lived in manchester, and. she was completely alone in richmond.

her week consisted of waking up before the sun, hitting the gym hard, going to class, then the dance studio around the corner of her flat, then going home to study, have dinner then repeat. her weekends were just as boring and unexciting. she was a young person living the life of a middle aged person. her only escape from how boring her life was, dance. it was her escape and she loved it.

until him.