12

IRL

vienna was getting ready to go out with lissie. oscar was going with. which lissie didn't mind at all since she was taking marcus armstrong. her boyfriend. "you almost ready love?" oscar asked leaning against the restroom door. "yep, are you?" vienna smiled smoothing out her top. "you look beautiful." oscar said wrapping his arm around her resting his hands on her hips. vienna leaned back into him. "thank you, you look beautiful too." she smiled. "you mean handsome?" oscar chuckled. "no you look beautiful." vienna turned around wrapping her arms around his neck. "so pretty." she leaned in kissing him, oscar kissed her back stepping forward pushing her closer to the counter, vienna ran her fingers through the back of his hair. he lifted her onto the counter moving his mouth down her neck, leaving small marks. "we can't do this right now." vienna chuckled pushing him back gently. "you're right, but i really want too." oscar smirked leaning in again, vienna put her hand to his lips. oscar laughed leaning back. "fine have it your way." oscar chuckled pulling away from her. "grab my bag, let's go." vienna slid off the counter. "yes ma'am." oscar kissed her cheek.

the four went to dinner then after to a club, monaco knew how to party. it was crazy everywhere. they been there for a few hours and they'd ran into a few other drivers.

"lissie! get a drink with me?" vienna said over the music. "yes please!" she smiled letting go of marcus clinging onto vienna. "we'll be right back!" they both shouted to their boyfriends at the same time. "do you want me to come with?" oscar stood and vienna shook her head. "i'll be fine." she nodded assuring him it was fine. "i got her." lissie frowned confused as why he was being so hesitant about letting her go. "okay." oscar sat back down. "what was that about?" lissie questioned as they walked away. "it's a long traumatizing story." vienna sighed as they pushed through people. "tell me all about it tomorrow? lunch?" lissie asked. "of course." vienna nodded.

after getting their drinks they got back to the table, vienna handed oscar his drink. "dance with me?" she smiled, he nodded taking a sip of his beer before taking her hand, lissie smirked at them. "you two are the cutest!" she exclaimed, "stop." vienna giggled pulling oscar with her. oscar wrapped his arms around vienna as they moved to the beat of the music. "i like seeing you happy." oscar whispered in her ear, vienna held onto him tighter. "you make me happy." she said pulling away. "do you want to meet my family.?" oscar asked, vienna huffed, his timing was absolutely crazy but she didn't mind it. "of course i do." she laughed. "good." he grinned. "you don't think it's too soon?" he questioned. "of course it is but who cares." vienna said leaning up kissing him passionately. "on break i'll set something up." he smiled putting his head to hers. "we should go." vienna mumbled and he nodded pulling away. they got back to the table, lissie and marcus laughing with each other. "hey, we're gonna call it a night." lissie told them. "us too." osacr replied. "great! we'll walk together then." marcus smiled as they all gathered their things.

"i'll see you for lunch then?" lissie held onto vienna's hands outside the club waiting for their cars. oscar and marcus were chatting away with each other. "of course. i'll text you." vienna said pulling her into a hug. "bye oscar." lissie waved pulling away, marcus getting handed his keys. "bye vienna, it was nice to meet you." marcus smiled taking lissie's hand. "you too." vienna waved as they gave oscar his key. "thank you mate." oscar smiled at the vallet. "come on." oscar said opening the door for vienna. "who said chivalry was dead?" she teased kissing his cheek before getting into the car, he handed her the purse he'd been carrying for her all night then closed the door, he walked around opening his door.

vienna watched as oscar picked up the messy hotel room. she had her phone in her lap watching him go back and forth. "baby." she got his attention. "yeah?" he looked up from his suitcase. "come here." she put her arms out, oscar smiled practically jumping into them. "i never want to be apart from you again." she whispered in his ear, his smile was being hidden by his head buried in her neck. "are you saying what i think you are say?" oscar questioned. "if i can, if that's what you want." vienna muttered, osacr looked at her, cupping her face. "i've never wanted something more in my life." oscar pressed his lips to hers gently. "i love— being around you and now you'll be with me the whole season." oscar stopped himself from saying it, vienna knew what was about to come out of his mouth and she wouldn't have known how to react. of course she loved him and she would've said it back. she was kind of disappointed he didn't say it, but they'd only been dating officially for a day and a half so it was completely understandable. oscar knew how he felt, he just didn't want to freak vienna out by saying 'i love you' so soon.