10

IRL

max stayed the night with vienna, spent the whole night telling her, she wasn't over reacting because it could've been a lot worse, she had a right to be scared. oscar would text every hour to check on her. like the guy was setting alarms for every hour or something. max was becoming vienna's best friend, like for real. oscar didn't care about that, he knew max was seeing someone and he knew how vienna felt about him. "you ready for your flight?" max asked walking into her bedroom. he'd been staying with her, she was fine after that night but max just didn't feel like driving back home. so he'd been with her for the past week. "yeah just packing my work stuff." he nodded laying across her bed. "i'm gonna miss you." vienna said zipping up the bag. "yeah me too." max smiled at her. "how's pietra doing?" vienna asked. "she's visiting family, another reason i'm here, don't wanna be home alone. she gets back tomorrow." max told her. "i still haven't met her, i would like to." vienna smiled and max nodded. "she wants to meet you too. she watched your stuff before i even met you. she's totally jealous we're besties and you two aren't." max chuckled. "i'd gladly replace you with her." vienna teased and he stopped laughing. "now you don't get to meet her- no i was only joking!" vienna exclaimed.

"so let me get this straight, lando's best mate is currently and has been staying with your almost girlfriend for an entire week and you're letting it happen?" carlos sainz recapped the conversation he lando and charles just had. "you must really trust this girl." charles chuckled. "i do. i really do. i also trust lando and he trusts max, so it's fine. plus she could never do that to me." oscar shrugged. "come on mate don't be so naive, yes i trust max but even that's a little too weird for me." lando shook his head. "so i shouldn't be okay with this? i mean i'm the one who told him to go." the three were shocked by this. "something bad happened, i couldn't be there for her so i sent her best friend is that so wrong?" oscar sighed. "you have a lot of trust in people, i envy that." carlos gave him a smile. "it's not wrong mate, you trust her. i wish i was like that at your age." charles patted his back. "it's fine. she wouldn't do that." oscar said more to himself then to them. "speaking of." he said seeing she'd snapped him. he smiled showing them. "i really trust her." it was a video of her open suitcase, max was trying to close it. the caption said.

forcing this loser to close my suitcase so i can see you tomorrow <3 imysm btw, wish it was you curb stomping my suitcase. at least it would be a pretty sight 😘

"she's so funny!" lando laughed at her caption and his best friend looking so distressed in the video. "curb stomping!" charles was holding his stomach from laughing.

vienna was literally jumping up and down trying to find oscar is the sea of people. the nice airport was so packed, it being race week and all. the girl dragged her suitcase behind her but it was soon abandoned as she made eye contact with oscar. practically running to him, his arms wide open as she jumped into them. he held her tightly, vienna wrapped her arms around his neck digging her face into his neck. "i missed you so much." she mumbled as her feet touched the ground oscar still holding onto her. she moved her head looking him in the eye. "not as much as i missed you." oscar smirked and vienna couldn't help herself, she placed her lips on his and he kissed back instantly. both of them not caring about the cameras recording or the pictures being taken. which was a lot, he was a new f1 driver in monaco, one if not the most famous events to happen in monaco. it was iconic. "impossible." vienna smiled as she pulled away, oscar chuckled pecking her lips. the two untangled from each other, oscar took a few steps grabbing her suitcase, vienna grabbed his hand he put out to her and they made their way to oscar's team, waiting for them.

back at the hotel room oscar was all over her. he was being very welcoming, she hadn't left his arms since they'd got in. not even in the shower. "i'm gonna be super busy the next few days until the race. we should go get dinner tonight." oscar said as vienna move putting her chin on his chest. "okay, i'll get dressed." she leaned up kissing him slowly. "maybe in a little bit." oscar smirked pulling her completely on top of him.

after yet another welcome vienna got out of bed and dug through her suitcase. she hadn't been on social media since putting on her story she'd arrived in monaco. vienna put a simple but elegant outfit on, very fitting for her. she walked out of the restroom once again oscar's jaw was on the floor. "my pretty girl, you're so beautiful." he placed his hands on her waist kissing her gently. "oh stop." she smiled turning red. "never." oscar pulled away kissing her cheek. "you ready?" he asked and she nodded. "just need my bag." she said grabbing it off the couch. "let's do this." oscar said putting his hand out, vienna slapped her hand into his. "let's."

viennamoore posted to their story

landonorris thank you for this picture 🙏🏻🙏🏻viennamoore 😭😭

viennamoore 😭😭

oscarpiastri pretty girl 💞

oliviabrown is this why i haven't heard from you??
viennamoore we'll talk when i get back

user I LOVE YOU

user whore

user SO CUTEIE 😍😍😍

user OSCARRRE?!?

user I DIDNT NOT KNOW OSCAR WAS SO BUILT LIEK THIS ???

IRL

dinner was great, they were sitting in a corner booth right next to each other. they both sat in comfortable silence just looking at each other, the exact same thoughts going through both of their heads. vienna was in love with him, she knew it, it was really early but she did, she loved him she wasn't going to say it until the right time but she knew what she felt. he was most definitely undeniably in love with her. the way his eyes settled on her every feature the way she carried herself, she was perfect to him in every way, perfect for him. "i'm ready vienna." he whispered, she was caught off guard. "what?" she chuckled. "i'm ready to be with you for real." oscar squeezed her hand and she smiled widely. "really?" she huffed tilting her head, he nodded slowly. "ask me then." vienna said in a low whisper only he could hear. "vienna joel moore, will you be my f1 wag?" he said jokingly, she laughed hitting his shoulder. "only joking. will you be my girlfriend, officially and forever?" oscar asked making he chuckle again and nod. "i'd be a bloody imbecile if i said no." vienna said cupping his cheeks kissing him gently, he pulled away putting his forehead to hers. "you're literally my favorite person in the entire world." oscar said pecking her lips. "diddo baby." vienna pulled him into a hug.

CUTEEEEE