11

IRL

oscar was yet again reaching for vienna's hand as they walked to the paddocks fans stopping them for pictures and autographs. oscar would let her hand go sign a few while she took a few pictures then he would be searching for her with his hand, she'd find it and they'd continue walking until they got to the mclaren garage. "viennaaaaa!" lando exclaimed walking up to them. "hey landon." she teased as his face dropped. "don't call me that!" he whined looking at oscar. "tell your friend not to call me that." lando told him. "i will not tell my girlfriend to stop it's funny." oscar smiled making lando gasp. "girlfriend?! it's about damn time!" lando smiled widely jumping up with excitement. "i have to tell everyone! wait when did this happen?" lando questioned as he typed away on his phone. "last night and don't tell anyone." oscar sighed as lando looked up, oscar felt his phone vibrate. "you sent it in the drivers group chat?" oscar shook his head. "i'll leave you boys to drive your little cars, i'll see you in a few hours." vienna kissed oscar's cheek then waved at lando. "little cars?" lando laughed, vienna shrugged smiling as she walked away.

every driver oscar saw that day congratulated him on getting a girlfriend, oscar would roll his eyes everytime because they were just teasing him. they've all seen it the last two months, how him and vienna acted together. there was compilations being made of it.

five minutes of oscar piastri rolling his eyes at all the drivers on the grid | day one of race week monaco 2023

vienna watched them and couldn't stop laughing, everyone was commenting wanting to know what they were saying to him. the ideas where crazy. the girl rolled over on oscar's couch , she'd been in his driver room all day doing nothing. she wasn't friends with anyone here except the ones doing their jobs. vienna finally decided to get up. she put her shoes on looking in the mirror. simple low waisted jeans and a cropped mclaren t-shirt with oscar's number on the back. when she left the room everyone was going to see it. when she arrived she'd had a hoodie on which was a bad idea because it was hot out but when they left the hotel is it a little cold since it was so early in the morning. at this point neither of them cared if the world knew they were together or not. they weren't going to hard launch it but post each other and leave people assuming.

the girl decided to get food, she made her way to the mclaren hospitality, she showed her paddock pass and went through, a few fans of hers came up which was very surprising for them to be in here. but she could see the super rich fathers in their phones not caring at all about their girls running from them. she talked with them for a while, a long while actually before grabbing a cup of fruit leaving. oscar was walking through the paddocks when they ran into each other. "hello beautiful girl." he smiled wrapped his arm around her waist. "hello pretty boy." she chuckled. "fruit?" she said offering him a peice of watermelon on her fork. "yum." he said leaning down and eating it off the fork, vienna stabbed a chunk for herself eating it. "did you have good nap?" oscar asked. "i did. good press conference?" she questioned and he nodded. "if you wanna call it good, just the same questions going to the same people." oscar shrugged. "i met some fans, super nice." vienna told him and he smiled. "fans of me or you?" he chuckled and she scoffed. "of me and lando." she teased as he scoffed rolling his eyes. "don't roll your eyes at me it's gonna get clipped and added to the compilations." vienna joked as he laughed, she wasn't wrong people were recording them. "a machanic showed me the videos." he shook his head. "can i have a strawberry please?" he asked looking at her cup. "of course baby." she smiled grabbing a piece of strawberry and he ate it off the fork. "delicious." he said after swallowing it.

getting back to the mclaren garage a girl stood outside of it talking to lando. "is that lissie mackintosh?" vienna questioned, oscar looked up from his phone then nodded. "yeah she's a reporter." oscar said. "no way, i went to school with her." vienna smiled as lissie and lando finished talking to each other. "oh my days, vienna!" lissie exclaimed excitedly, vienna unhooked her arm from oscar quicky going over to her, the two hugged each other tightly. "what happened too art history?" vienna chuckled pulling away. "still a passion but i love doing this." lissie gestures to the camera currently filming them. "you can cut." she added to the camera man. "now what on earth are you doing here? are you still dancing?" lissie scoffed. "the last time we talked you we're quite literally arguing with your father about not wanting to watch a race." she chuckled, vienna smiled. "yeah well im with this guy..." vienna looked behind her as oscar walked up to her taking her hand again. "hello lissie." oscar greeted. "you two are dating?" lissie smiled widely, the two looked at each other before oscar spoke. "we are. officially last night but we've been together for about two months." oscar told her. "you must catch me up in your life it's been way too long since our last catch up." lissie told vienna who smiled nodding. "definitely, same number?" vienna questioned. "yes, you as well?" lissie asked and they vienna nodded. "i'll text you but we should hang out tonight, oscar you can come as well." lissie teased since he was still standing there intruding in the conversation. "alright, nice seeing you lissie." oscar chuckled taking the rest of vienna's fruit, walking away offering some to lando, vienna scoffed then focused back on lissie. "so tonight?" lissie smiled.

vienna was so happy she found lissie. they'd grown apart years ago, both starting university in separate places. lissie was her only friend in school. vienna was always being bullied and lissie was constantly standing up for her. after they talked for a few more minutes planning their night right in that moment, vienna went over to oscar talking to his engineers. he wrapped his arm around her and continued the conversation.

viennamoore posted a new story

oscarpiastri 🤍

oscarpiastri 🤍

thank you for reading!!!