7

INSTAGRAM

liked by oscarpiastri, loganseargent, and 20,789 others

viennamoore little miami get away to support my special friend 🫶🏼 oscarpiastri

view comments

oscarpiastri always appreciate the support 🤞🏼
viennamoore i know you do 🤞🏼
user what is this??

user special friend?? what does that mean ??
user did everyone see the beach pictures?? or just me

user 🎶friends don't look at friends that way 🎶
user special friends do ☠️

user is this a soft launch??
user she literally said friend.
user THE PICTURES THOUGH
and SPECIAL FRIEND

user anyone see him in the back of her day in my life reel?
user YES. at the gym. i thought i was the only one

user a couple that works out together stays together 💪🏻
user they aren't a couple yet
liked by author

oscar and vienna arrived at the arena together, he was swept away by fans asking for autographs almost immediately. vienna stood back watching with a smile on her face. the occasional teen girl would ask for a picture with her. but majority of them were here because they were formula one fans. when they were shopping the day before, every minute they were coming up to her but this is where oscar shined. each time his team pulled him away he reached for vienna's hand and each time she would take it. they repeated this process until they were in the garage. "you have everything you need?" oscar asked, she gave him a smile before looking around. she leaned into him placing her lips to his softly. "good luck." she said stepping back. "i have all the luck with you here." oscar smirked releasing her hands. "go on."

vienna made herself comfortable going over to where oscar told her too. "hey, i'm max, fewtrell. lando's best mate." the two shook hands as he offered the seat next to him. "i think we've met before, but my name vienna, oscar's..." she trailed off looking for the right word. "situationship?" she said and he chuckled. "i've had my fair share of those." max shrugged, she smiled. "you like him?" max asked and she nodded instantly. "kinda hard not too." she commented. "right, he's the sweetest muppet i've ever met." max joked making her laugh. "muppet. that's a new one." she shook her head. "hang around lando long enough it won't be." max rolled his eyes. "i can tell by the accent your from the uk, what part?" vienna asked. "birmingham, you?." he answered. "really? me as well.
born and but raised in london but i lived all over the place with my fathers job." vienna explained. "i move to malaysia then singapore when i was really young for like nine years, so i basically grew up there." max told her and she nodded. "are you in this driving stuff as well?" vienna asked. "yeah i did professional racing for a little while, but i've been on a break, a long one." max sighed, vienna took this as a sign not to being it up anymore. "what do you do?" max asked. "i'm in university, studying engineering. i make my money off social media." max nodded. "why engineering?" he asked. "honestly my father. but i wouldn't be doing it if i didn't want too." vienna shrugged. "you should do a video with my youtube- quadrant right?" vienna cut him off and he nodded. "you know it?" he asked. "of course. first time i properly met lando he insisted i subscribe." vienna said making max laugh. "sounds like lando, but yeah you totally should join in on a video, ria and niran would love you." max said. "and not the others?" she scoffed acting hurt. "no, no, i meant like talking to you reminds me of them." max chuckled and she smiled. "better have." vienna shook her head as max put his head in his hands. "here." he chuckled handing her a pair of headphones.

"look." max pointed at the camera that was showing them on the tv. "oh god." vienna chuckled nervously as they both waved. they looked at the tv seeing the names.

max fewtrell
racing driver, lando norris's friend
vienna's moore
social media influencer, oscar piastri's special friend

"f1 tv has been stocking your instagram." max teased as she rolled her eyes, the camera left them. "so have you if you get it." vienna laughed. "bloody hell." she cursed seeing the instagram notifications rolling in. she quickly turned her phone over so she could see it. "good thing those are silenced." max said.

oscar saw this on the big tv screen making him smile. "the special was so unnecessary." he said laughing to himself but his radio was on. "what was that oscar." his gp asked. "nothing, my bad. forgot the radio was on." he said quicky turning it off laughing to himself again.

vienna watched as oscar's car was being brought back into the garage, his lap times were good but he didn't make it through to q2 so his qualifying was over. he got out of the car, to her his body language spoke volumes, he was upset, angry, he just wanted to do well but the car wouldn't let him. he discarded his helmet and pulled his baclava off his head. his hair was messy and sweaty. he made eye contact with vienna, before walking to his drivers room ignoring his team trying to talk to him saying he just needed a minute. the girl said goodbye to max and followed the direction oscar had gone. she knocked on the door and he opened it immediately pulling her in. vienna hugged him tightly whispering words of comfort in his ear, he closed his eyes and let her comfort him. even though he was all sweaty she didn't care. she just wanted him to feel better. "you just have to get used to the car, you'll do better tomorrow and even if you don't, i'll still be proud of you." vienna said as he pulled away. "did you see broadcast?" he adked and she chuckled. "i did. you're my special friend." vienna leaned up kissing his lips gently. "i should go before they all go crazy." oscar pulled away kissing her head. "thank you for being here vienna." he told her as she pulled him into her embrace one more time. "of course. i'll wait for you." vienna said as oscar walked out. she stayed and sat down in the couch and she was quick to lay down and fall asleep.

thank you for reading!!