6

IRL

vienna rolled over in the hotel bed smiling. she looked over at oscar, he was still sleeping. "baby." she whispered in his ear, he immediately smiled keeping his eyes closed. "i'm gonna go." he now had his eyes open looking at her. "why?" he kissed her cheek. "i have to shower, i was on a plane for hours. i feel disgusting." vienna said, oscar moving to be on top of her. "do you need a ride?" he asked kissing down her neck. "it's okay, i have my dads car." vienna told him tilting her neck to the side. "doesn't he live in manchester?" oscar asked. "yes, long story." vienna chuckled. "do you wanna come with?" she added. "i have free time until eleven so sure, let me get changed." oscar kissed her neck one more time before getting out of bed.

the girl picked up her clothes from off the floor putting them on. "ready?" she asked as oscar walked out of the restroom. "yeah." oscar said grabbing his wallet and key to the room. the two walked hand in hand to the elevator. but once they hit the lobby vienna separated them. "we're walking together. whats the worst that they'll think? we're dating?" oscar asked, vienna looked at him. "we aren't dating yet." vienna said and he shrugged. "come on." he put his hand out. "where did you park?" he asked as she took his hand. "vallet." she said pulling the ticket out of her jean pocket. they got outside and handed the ticket to the vallet guy. he immediately smiled widely. "i got this one." he told the other guy, they argued a little. "what is your dads car?" oscar questioned, vienna only smiled and a few minutes later the car pulled up. "i can't be seen in this." oscar laughed as they handed her the keys. "thank you." she told them. "no thank you." he responsed making her chuckle. "get in." vienna said and he smiled. "this is bad for my brand, but so fucking amazing for my inner child." oscar said opening the car door and getting in. "just realized, your driving." oscar said as she took off.

the two got to stacy's but she wasn't home. "this is your aunts house? let me rephrase, mansion?" oscar scoffed as they got down. "yes. my grandfather was a very wealthy man." vienna sighed. "he had an obsession with billy joel, my name, vienna was the result." she explained and as they walked into the house. "is that literally billy joel?" oscar laughed seeing a framed picture of billy joel and a man. "and my grandpa." vienna said going to the stairs. "you coming?" she asked and he nodded following after her.

"i have training at eleven." oscar told her as she looked through her suitcase. "do you want to come?" he asked. "train with you?" vienna chuckled. "yeah if you want." oscar shrugged. "you sure i won't be a distraction?" she grinned. "i know you will be and that's why i want you there." oscar smiled as she turned red. "okay. only because i have to work out too." vienna said grabbing a gym set, then an extra pair of clothes and stuff she'd need for after, she stuffed them into a smaller bag, she found just laying in the closet. "i'll be quick." she kissed oscar cheek before going into the bathroom to shower.

after their workout, the two had lunch, went back to his hotel, showered, oscar had free practice three. after that he picked up vienna for dinner, after dinner the young, not almost couple, walked on the beach. the sun was setting. it was like a scene from a romantic movie. "would this be considered our first official date?" vienna asked holding onto oscar's arm tighter. "was eating prawns not our first official date?" oscar smirked, she rolled her eyes. "no. i want to ask you properly." oscar added kissing her head. "actually i think, "that work out made me hungry, are you hungry? let's go out to lunch." is a perfectly proper way of asking someone on a date." vienna mocked the boy and he chuckled. "this is our official first date love." oscar shook his head feeling her shiver. "here." he said pulling away taking his jacket off. "oh thank you." she said as he put it on her. "of course." oscar smiled pulling her into him again. "you ready for qualifying?" vienna asked hugging his waist. "not really, but i have to be." oscar sighed. "you'll do the best you can, i know you will." vienna smiled up at him and he turned red. "support is so hot on you." oscar whispered making vienna stop walking, he stopped as well looking back at her. she smiled pulling him into her wrapping her arms his neck. "yes because being supportive is so incredibly hot, that makes so sense." she chuckled leaning up placing her lips on his. oscar kissed back pulling her closer. vienna laughed as he lifted her up, she wrapped her legs around his waist. "i've never been so happy." oscar told her, she just smiling and kissed him again.

"you're coming tomorrow right?" oscar questioned the girl as they got back to his hotel room, they walked hand in hand through the lobby, not caring about the people videoing them. "of course. i'll be cheering you in from the stands. was all i could get on such short notice." vienna told her as he pressed the button for the elevator. "non-sense i'll get you a garage pass." oscar told her, she smiled. "you just want me close to you." vienna teased. "so what?" he chuckled going to kiss her but she pulled back as the elevator opened. "why'd you pull away?" he asked walking into the elevator and the doors closed. "people were recording us." vienna said. "i'm not ready to have our relationship put out there like that especially by a random fan." she added. "understandable." oscar smiled leaning down this time she let him kiss her. "i love doing that." he pulled away with a cheeky smile on his face.

viennamoore posted to her story

user YOURE IN FLORDIA?!?

user so cutie 😍

user why miami?

user are you here for the GP??

user did you come to miami for oscar⁉️

user loved meeting you!!!!!

oscarpiastri you like the shoes?
viennamoore yes thank you for them 🫶🏼