𝟎𝟔• 『Friends』

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦Episode 2✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦
Episode 2
✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

   The five of you now walk in the direction of Yuzuha and Hakkai's place, the three of you girls walking together while the two boys stay behind, talking to each other.

"They seem to be getting along well," you said as you glanced back at the two, noticing Hakkai's arm around Takemitchi's shoulder.

"I'm glad they are," Hina said.

"By the way, [Name]-chan," Yuzuha said, making you hum in response and averting your eyes from the two boys to look at her, "Are you single by any chance?" she asked, making you stop in your tracks for a bit.

"Why?" you asked, catching up to the two girls. "Just asking for a friend," she said, leaving you confused.

"I am," you said, noticing the small smile on her face as you said that. 'Uh, what?'

"Starting today, we're bros," the three of you heard Hakkai say from the back, making you all turn your heads to look at them. "Takemitchy's coming to my place."

"Right..." Takemitchi said, sweating bullets as he couldn't seem to look Hakkai in the eye.

"If you two are bros now," Yuzuha started, "that means I'm a big sis to both of you."

"What? You're siblings?" Takemitchi asked, surprised. "Go buy me a soda." Yuzuha said to him.

"So I was right," you mumbled and went to stare straight ahead. Hina turned to look at Yuzuha, surprised as well. "Now that you mention it, you've got similar eyes," she said.

Yuzuha stopped in her tracks, making you stop as well. "You look like a pretty weak fighter, so how'd you get to be a captain in Toman?" she asked Takemitchi, her hands on her hips.

Hakkai let go of Takemitchi and went to stand behind his sister.

"That's my tender spot," he said, looking to the side.

"Hakkai has obviously got way more talent to outrank you," Yuzuha continued. "But he's got zero interest in that," she pointed at Hakkai behind her with her thumb.

"That's for sure," Hina said. "Shiba-kun looks really tough," she said with a closed-eyed smile, making Takemitchi look at her with widened eyes. "Hina!"

Hakkai froze in his place when he heard Hina's words for a long period of time, making the three of you confused and weirded out.

'What's this sudden silence?' you thought to yourself, sweat dropping.

"You really are totally hopeless," Yuzuha said, patting Hakkai's back and making him unfreeze.

"Just thinking about being a leader gives me a headache," Hakkai said, now looking down at his sister. "Too many restrictions. I like being free."