𝟎𝟕• 『B-Dragons』

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦Episode 2✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦
Episode 2
✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

   Yuzuha felt happy to finally get to meet the girl that Hakkai always mentions, and she felt even happier because she wasn't expecting you to be so cute and pretty.

She was starting to feel a bit giddy at the idea of Hakkai having a crush on you, and she began teasing him, making him try to hush her in embarrassment because he was worried you might hear.

"Shh, can you stop, sis? You're making me embarrassed," Hakkai said in a hushed tone, which only made Yuzuha laugh at how cute her brother is when flustered.

All this didn't go unnoticed by the three of you, as you now watched the two of them bicker again. You looked at them with dotted eyes, curious about what they were talking about.

"Yuzuha-san looks really happy for Hakkai for some reason. I wonder what it is," you thought.

"Guys, our house is just around this corner," Yuzuha suddenly said, snapping you out of your thoughts.

Just then, you heard the sound of a motorbike, making you narrow your eyes in caution as you turned the corner.

All of you stopped in your tracks as you saw what was up ahead.

"Hakkai, this is bad," Yuzuha said, making him nod his head in agreement.

In front of all of you were a bunch of guys wearing a white uniform. "B..D...?" you thought as you read the writings.

In your vision, all of them had red X's covering their faces, indicating that they were potentially dangerous people.

"Our brother....is coming back," you noticed the way Yuzuha furrowed her brows and a frown on her lips.

"Their... brother?" you looked at the guys in uniform. 'What the heck are the Black Dragons doing here?'

"Hanagaki," Hakkai called out, making you turn to him as well. "Sorry, but you need to leave."

"Well, well, well!" one of them said, making you snap your head at the B-Dragon members, noticing one with black hair (and snatched eyeliner) coming towards the front of the gang.

"If it isn't the younger brother," he said, smiling smugly at Hakkai. "Koko," you heard Hakkai say, making you harden your gaze at the guy in front.

You went in front of Takemitchi and Hina, shielding them from the Black Dragons.

"Who the hell are you people?" the guy named Koko said as he noticed the three of you.

"I've seen that dude before," the guy beside him said. "He's the captain of Toman's first division, Hanagaki." His words made a vein appear on Koko's forehead as he looked at Takemitchi behind you.

"A Toman prick on our turf?!" he said in anger. "You messing with us?"

"Toman?" another B-Dragon member said as he approached the three of you. "What the hell?"