𝟏𝟎• 『Murder Squad』

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦Episode 3✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦
Episode 3
✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

   You stared at your ceiling in boredom as papers were scattered on your table.

"Today is so boring..." you muttered and began spinning on your chair.

You stopped suddenly as you stared out of your window, your father and brother weren't home since they needed to buy some ingredients. They left you behind because you were sleeping, and they didn't want to disturb you.

Taking a deep breath, you stood up as you remembered something.

"Right, I need to visit Takemitchi to see if he's doing alright!" you said as you immediately ran downstairs and towards the kitchen.

"I can't just visit him empty-handed." You walked towards the fridge and saw plenty of fruits.

"Hmm, let's see." You looked at all the variety of fruits, from strawberries, pineapples, watermelons, and many more.

"Jeez, I don't have any idea why we needed so many fruits." You sweat dropped at this.

After a few moments of decision-making, you finally decided to bring two different fruits: strawberries and a pineapple.

You put them in a plastic bag before heading to the front door and swapping your house slippers for your shoes.

Walking out of the house and making sure to lock the door, you made your way towards Takemitchi's place.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

   It didn't take you long to reach Takemitchi's place, considering that yours and his are just five houses away.

You stood in front of the front door, contemplating whether to knock or just use the spare key you always carry around for no reason.

You chose to use the spare key in the end, thinking that Takemitchi is still asleep. You opened the door as quietly as possible to not disturb him and made your way towards the stairs leading up to his room.

As you neared it, you could hear muffled noises from the inside. "Huh?"

You went near the door and put your ear on it to listen.

"Still, to think it was BLACK DRAGON who broke the peace." You heard Akkun's voice, making you pull away from the door.

You knocked, quite loudly, making the males inside jolt and yell in surprise. You made an "oops" sound, unaware of how loudly you knocked, then opened the door with an apologetic smile.