𝟏𝟖• 『What?』

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦Episode 5✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦
Episode 5
✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

  Takemitchi never thought he'd find himself working alongside Kisaki

  Takemitchi never thought he'd find himself working alongside Kisaki. He felt a sense of relief when he convinced you to join them. While he appreciated having Chifuyu by his side, he couldn't shake the feeling that he needed your assistance.

In his opinion, Chifuyu wasn't the brightest flame, especially considering how his previous plans had failed.

'[Name] really is a life saver." Takemitchi thought.

"Takemitchi-kun!" Hina's voice snapped him out of his thoughts.

Halting in his tracks, he turned to face her. "Let's walk home together," Hina suggested.

"Hina!" Takemitchi exclaimed upon seeing her.

"We're here too," Naoto said, making his presence known. Takemitchi glanced to Hina's side and saw not only Naoto but your brother as well.

Takemitchi blinked in confusion, wondering why you weren't with your brother, as you usually went home together.

As if sensing his confusion, your brother began to sign to him, "Big sis, couldn't go with us since she went to do something for her club."

Takemitchi's eyes widened in surprise. He couldn't understand how he perfectly comprehended what your brother just signed. He doesn't remember learning sign language before.

"Why are you so shocked? It's not like it's the first time Ryo has ever signed before," Hina said, looking confused.

"Uh, sorry, I just don't remember ever learning sign language," Takemitchi said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head.

"A-anyway, shall we go?" Takemitchi said, trying to change the subject.

The three blinked at him before starting to walk home.