𝟏𝟓• 『Worried』

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦Episode 4✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦
Episode 4
✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

   "Ken-chin, [Name]'s not answering," Mikey whined, making the tall boy beside him sigh

"Come on, Mikey. She's probably busy, remember she and Emma went to shop for a new uniform?" The tall boy, named Draken, said to the pouting blonde.

"But I want to know if she's doing alright. Remember what Takemitchi said just a few minutes ago?" Mikey said, recalling the whole event that just happened during their Toman meeting.

"Hakkai!" Takemitchi suddenly called out to the boy that's bowing in front of Mitsuya.

"[Name] never blamed you for being attacked! Please consider not leaving!"

Takemitchi's words made everyone shocked. Everything went quiet as he said that. Hakkai turned to look at Takemitchi with a widened and surprised face, as well as Chifuyu.

"Oi, Takemitchi!" Chifuyu said, uncrossing his arms as he looked at Takemitchi.

"Eh?" Takemitchi let out after his burst, now noticing how quiet everyone had gotten.

He looked around the room and saw everyone staring at him with widened eyes. Then suddenly, he let out a choked scream as he realized what he had just said a second ago.

'Holy shit! [Name]'s going to kill me!' he thought, panicking internally.

Slowly but surely, Takemitchi turned to their president, Mikey. Seeing his expression made Takemitchi want to be swallowed by the ground.

He was about to open his mouth to speak, but Mikey beat him to it, standing up from his sitting position and looking down at Takemitchi.

"What did you say?" Mikey said monotonously, scaring the daylight out of Takemitchi with his tone.

Takemitchi struggled to find his words, and before he could speak again, Hakkai was the one who spoke for him.

"Captain! I... I was at fault for her being attacked. I brought her and Takemitchi into Black Dragons' turf."