2. First meet

Alvin pov*

I saw Austin coming towards me, I frowned a bit seeing him here,he was supposed  to be with that Smith.He stood in front of me his face was showing some tension so i signed him to spill the beans.

“ Alvin there is a bi crowd here,you need to be careful. I have tied him in rope, let's go” he said and led me to the way. We headed towards the backstage, I saw a girl in white dress helping that bastard to set him free.

I couldn’t see her face as her back was facing me,my blood boiled when that bastard Smith ran from there. This girl has a death wish,it seems like she is yearning for my vicious attention.My men went behind that bastard to get him in my cage, while i took the long step to reach that girl, she was about run that’s when i grabbed her from her arms and pulled her towards me.

She turned back with a jerk. her soft silky hair hit my face and I inhaled the fresh smell of her hair. My eyes stuck on her beautiful face, I couldn't move my eyes from her, her brown skin was shining like gold in sunlight, her rosy red lips were trembling with fear. Her eyes  were closed in fear,while her long lashes were reaching till the end of her under eyes. Her dark black eyebrows were thinned in fear,looking like she was waiting for my wrath. But what is wrath? After seeing her my mind went blank, I was taking her beauty in but there was an urge building inside me.

I wanted her to look at me with her eyes. She was reaching till my chest, her height would be 5’2 hardly my tall figure of, 6' 2 towering over her. I wanted to look deep into her eyes and for a moment I wanted us to get lost in each other's eyes.And the time came when owned her eyes slowly,Almond eyes, dark brown orbs looked like a mystery to me,I would gladly solve it. She looked at me and then the platinum broach on my suit near the pocket, her eyes widened. Yeah, she read that AV I was wearing today.

I like to show this power and fear to the person who is going to face my wrath. Her eyes filled with fear, she noticed me sheepishly,and her eyebrows got relaxed,indicating the tension was long gone. I saw a small black dot between her eyebrows, it was not real, it's fake but it was enhancing her beauty more. The long locks of her hair fell on her face, disrupting my view. I extended my hands to remove her locks but before I could do so, she pushed me with a jerk and ran outside. My men tried to catch her but I stopped them showing my palms. I kept staring at her till her figure disappeared.

I noticed her dress was not the regular dress which i saw in italy or any European countries nor in American countries.She was taking a long scarf which was blowing in air,i saw two beads from that scarf was stuck in my watch.These beads were attached at the end hem of that scarf. Soon her figure disappeared and I closed my eyes to take in her existence. I don’t want to forget her. She looked like an Angel. My thoughts broke when I heard a familiar voice “ We have got him,he will be in basement area soon and yes, wear your mask in case you’ve forgotten that no one knows how AV actually looks” he said and i remembered, i didn’t wear my mask today,soon one of my men handed me a mask and a sunglass and we headed towards the car i turned back in hope maybe I can see her again but she was long gone. I took out the two beads and kept them in my pocket safely. What if she needs it ? I can't throw, it’s her beads and till the time i don't meet her i will keep it as a precious possession.

Ishi’s pov*

My heartbeat turned fast when I saw him pointing a gun on my forehead, my eyes were closed in fear,I knew now I can't escape now, but soon I opened my eyes when I didn't feel anything. I saw  he was staring deep into my eyes like a psycho, my eyes went to the broach which was shining and was giving an ache to my eyes due to sunlights. My eyes widened in fear,AV the mafia king,he is famous with this name. Nobody has seen his face, but I saw it. I think my end is near .