6. A letter

Sensitive content* mention of blood and torture,don’t read if you’re uncomfortable.

Read this with song " Muskanien jhoothi hai"

Ishi's pov*

I opened my eyes once I was calmed but I was shocked when I didn’t find him around. I saw my clothes were lying on the floor, obviously not in condition to wear again. I ran towards my room and took out a fresh panty and a sweatpant. I moved to the bathroom and cleaned myself and wore my clothes. I couldn’t think what just happened,he is a total psychopath.

How can he even do that? His hands were bleeding but still he was enjoying that. I don’t know what to do now? It looks like i am stuck in this situation, I can’t even inform police, first he will harm Manu if i did that and second those policeman's literally lick his Shoe, I don’t think so anyone would ever help me and if he got to know i will be in more danger. I came out of the bathroom thinking of a way to get out of this mess but I have no idea what to do?

I was in my thoughts when I heard a sound coming from the window. It didn’t take me a second to recognize the footsteps.I ran towards the window and opened it to take a view but the next moment my soul left the body when I saw Lucas’s body hanging in front of me. His body was soaked in blood, my steps halted back,my breath turned heavy, his one eye was not present while the other eyelid was chopped off. His fingers were chopped off while his toenails were taken off. My body went into a haze. I couldn't process anything, I saw his skin was taken off from his body, I couldn’t help but scream in fear.

“ Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” I screamed and closed my eyes in fear, that’s when a piece of paper came inside and fell near my feet. I took the paper in my hand, I saw it was written with blood, my hands were trembling in fear, my sight was blurred due the tears streaming to my cheeks. I wiped off my tears and cleared my vision.

“ My little kitten, I hope you have seen the consequences of your actions, it really doesn’t matter to me whether you have a boyfriend or not because you are mine,the earlier you will realise the happier you will be,I am not forcing you. You are free to explore and go on dates but be prepared because there is no way you’re meeting that person ever again. As long as i know you’re a good and kind hearted girl, so you will not disturb your Master by going on dates, I hope you know he is a busy person but not for you.I hope you have realised whose blood is this then try me another time we will be painting on Canvas with his blood.”

As I completed reading his obsession, I threw the paper outside the window, I closed my window and I pulled down the curtains and I couldn't think properly. What to do? There is a body hanging outside my window and I am here alone. Should I call the police but what if they questioned me, I can't take a risk but I have to do something. I was creeped out with this incident,this was too much to handle.My mind had stopped working the only thing I could think was that body. My fear got the best of me, I felt black dot forming, my feet stumbled on the floor and the next moment I remembered that I was lying on the floor.

.

.

.

I opened my eyes, when a bright sunlight hit my face, I closed my eyes again to adjust with the lights. I sat on the bed, I looked here and there just to remember what happened, I was not able to recall how I ended up here. Suddenly, the incident flashed through my mind, making me scared. I ran to the window. I sighed in relief when I didn't spot any dead body hanging outside the window. I was confused about how I ended up in bed, I was in my thoughts when I heard some noise from the kitchen. Is he here? This thought crossed my mind and I ran to the kitchen.

I sighed in relief when I spotted Manu there, but I panicked when I remembered my clothes lying on the floor. I peeked near the cabinet and sighed in relief when I didn't find it there. Where did it go? Did Manu swe it? She must be ready to bombard me with questions. Before the Q&A session starts, I should leave thinking I turned back and started walking slowly, to not cause the sound of my footsteps but luck was not on my side.