9. The Gift

Here is the pic of the triangular mole that you guys were asking for*

Ishita's pov*

I entered the password of my apartment and entered the apartment. I locked the door immediately and sat on the couch but the next moment I was shocked by what I saw, a big box was kept on the couch, it was wrapped beautifully. For a moment I forgot that nobody gives me gifts. A smile crept on my face and I moved towards the couch. I opened the wrapper carefully, did bhai send this but he always calls me when he has to give me something. Maybe he wanted to surprise me today. I opened the wrapper carefully but I was shocked by what I saw inside. It was filled with the earrings and most shocking was that it all was from the same shop which I visited today.

A part of me already had the idea that who it could be but It was hard for me to accept. My thoughts broke when I heard a small sound of notification. I took my phone and opened it immediately. It was the text from the number but I know who it is. Of Course that Bastard Alvin. I opened the the message and it said

“ Kitten, I hope you like your gift. I wanted to give it by myself but something urgent came up and I will meet you soon. Don't you dare to throw that Or you can if you don't like but note that be ready for punishment in both cases. Bye miss me”

A smile crept on my lips unknowingly when I saw the word gift but soon my face turned into dismay, this bastard is so irritating, I hope he never comes back. Suddenly the scene from morning flashed in front of my eyes, my cheek turned hot. I can still feel his touches on my mounds. His tongue on my nipple. My left boob started aching due to the sudden realisation, he couldn't give the same attention to my left one due the disruption of Manu. And suddenly I was craving for his touches.

I wanted the warmth of his mouth on my left nipple, I wanted him suck the hell out of it. Both nipples turned hard and I started feeling hot. I removed my dupatta as it was suffocating me right now, all I wanted was his mouth on my nipples. My nipple started itching for his touch. It has painfully turned hard. I was suffering badly, I needed his touch and being helpless I couldn't stop my hands and started kneading my breast. My both hands pressed against my breast but it was not helping. It wasn't giving me the same feelings. I wanted his touch badly, sweat beads formed on my forehead due to frustration and craving for his touch. I pressed my boobs harshly, it gave me disappointment only, I yelped in pain.

Why does his touch feel so magical? I had no answer,the pain between my things increased.i wanted him but I hate him then how can I crave for his touches. I composed myself when I remembered his dark side. What am I even doing? He must  have done some black magic. That's why I am behaving like this. I took the box of earrings and placed it in my cupboard. Liking disliking is in its place but earrings are my weakness and I will pay him if he ever taunts me.

I took my clothes and moved to the bathroom. I took a cold shower to calm my dirty thoughts and mind. After that I slipped into a comfortable cloth. I came back to my room and combed my hair. I was tired from the day 's activity, so I plopped on my bed and fell into a deep slumber.