3. Scary Night

Ishi’s pov*

My eyes opened due to a nightmare, my breath was heavy, I went to the washroom and when I came out I saw the lights were off, I started breathing heavily. Fear crawled in my body when I heard a familiar voice.

“ Hello sweetheart”

My throat went dry listening to his voice, my body was trembling with his presence and the darkness was just making his presence more fearful. I tried to run but my leg got stuck in the carpet and I fell on the floor. He stood up and started walking towards me and I was struggling to get up. My hands were resting on the floor on either side of my waist. I started crawling backwards just when I was about to get up and run, he held my legs and pulled towards him. I slided on the floor and the next moment he was In front of my face, there was an inch of gap between us, our breath was mixing in each other. His blue eyes were staring into mine, his face was the epitome of darkness. He has a strong aura enough to make the person in front him shiver in fear which was happening to me right now.

“ Ho…w do…o y…ou get in?” I asked him, I was stuttering due to fear. He roamed his hand on my face and I closed my eyes on his feather touch. No I haven't gone mad it was actually a feather touch. Is he giving me good treatment before death?

“ Such a silly question you have asked,kitten, but now you've asked so let me tell you, don't you ever dare to question me” He said in a deep husky voice and my heart dropped in my stomach. He was making me more scared of his replies.

“ I did..n't do it inte….ntionally, he sai..d he has child…ren at home waiting g… for him at home” I told him honestly, it’s better to tell him maybe he has some mercy on me.

“ I know kitten” He said with a dirty smirk on his face, did he find him and kill him. Such an animal he is I was scared but the anger was building inside me. He killed someone innocent, indeed he is heartless.

“ Why are you here?” I asked slowly, I was scared as hell cause a few minutes ago he warned me not to ask questions.

“ Because you're mine,you just need to realise it. Where would I go leaving you?” He said so casually and my heart blasted in a second.

“ WHAT? WHEN DID THIS HAPPENED”I asked at the top of my lungs.

“Shhhhh… Keep your voice low in front of me, of you will not like the consequences” He said in slow dangerous voice and I gulped in fear.

“ Please, leave, I am scared” I said in a slow voice, I was acting strong to not let any tears fall, or he will enjoy this situation.

“ I love this fear sweetheart” saying he licked my lips, and a current ran down my spine. I wiped my lips harshly, while he laughed loudly like a maniac. I looked at him in disbelief. He got up and laid on the bed along with shoes. I looked at his shoes. This psycho, I wish I was able to make him wash this bedsheet.

“ Come here” He said in authority, his voice was dangerous. I managed to get up and stood beside him near the bed, but he held my hands and pulled me harshly, I ended up on his chest. His eyes were staring deep into mine and for a moment I got hypnotised by his blue eyes, he has a sharp jawline, deep ocean eyes filled with darkness which I hate the most, his lips were pink and soft, his lashes were big, his hair was little messy due to his actions, I can see him clenching his jaw, maybe I've turned into idiot but he was looking hot while doing this. Shut up Ishi what are you even thinking, my fear hazed my mind and I kept my hand on his chest to balance myself but the next moment my stomach growled making me embarrassed while he smirked. I got up with a jerk while he kept his hand on the back of his head supporting him.

“ Interesting, you also didn't eat, were you waiting for me?” He said and I looked at him like an alien has dropped him from Jupiter, how can he be so dumb, Who made him Mafia.