5. The hideouts

Vote target 500+

Alvin’s pov

After playing with  that bastard Smith. I stood in front of her building,entering inside her apartment is no big deal for me, my company has constructed almost half of the residential property. I have hired the best engineers and workers from all around the world to get the contract easily and give them one of the best residential properties. Entering into the construction business was one of the most clever decisions of mine. My secretary suggested that I invest in this area so that we can get one of the safest places for escape and hideouts.

It's beneficial for my mens who are putting their life on stake for myself and my vision. Must be wondering how does it helps me,so every apartment is connected with the lift and for everyone there is only one door,but there is is secret door in lift which is hidden by a luxury high quality mirror, It pins with a special password and an identification QR code which is sent by my intelligence department and valid for only 10 seconds.

I was in my thoughts,when the mirror slid down revealing a big door,I entered the password and scanned the QR, I immediately received a code and I entered it in no minutes the door opened into a big room, which has all necessary things and a comfortable place for almost ten people. I stood in front of the door and it scanned my face,entering someone's house will still need my validation. I care for people's privacy and the next moment it turned around and I came out. The door closed again leaving no sign of a secret room or place.

I roamed in her apartment, damn her apartment was big,it’ll need a lot of cameras. She is a princess and of course she will have a big apartment. I entered her bedroom but I frowned when I found it empty. I heard some noise from the bathroom, thinking she must be inside. I should wait for her to come out but why is her room so full of lights? I turned off the lights and sat on the bed. After a few moments the door opened revealing my sweetheart. She was wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants,she was beautiful even in normal clothes but that morning dress was something else,it looked like it was made for her. She still didn’t notice me and I didn't like to be ignored, so I decided to get my attention.

“ Hello sweetheart” I said and the moment she noticed me,her blood dried in her veins, her eyes were driving from fear and somewhere I liked this. I liked how she gulped her saliva to keep her throat wet,which went dry due to fear. She looked around the room, maybe thinking from where I came. Her eyes met mine and it was the most beautiful thing I have ever witnessed in my life. Her dark brown eyes felt like an ocean to me and I found myself drowning into her eyes. Her long lengthy,dense eyelashes, she shut her eyes taking heavy breaths and her lashes touched near her cheekbone,she opened her eyes,i saw her Almond eyes had some moisture before i could figure it out it had already disappeared. She tried to run outside but her feet stuck into the carpet making her fall down.

She started crawling backwards while I walked slowly in her direction, giving her a proper chance to run. It’s fun when you catch your prey at the last moment when they are thinking that they are successful in escaping. Their expression is such a sight to see. Same happened with my sweetheart, oops no kitten, a scared kitten. I thought about calling her sweetheart for the rest of my life but she behaved like a scared kitten and I would love to call her that. It'll remind me of the effect I have on her and her mind.

I held her from her legs and pulled it towards myself, she was so close to me. Her breath was mixing in mine; her pure innocent eyes were inviting me to have her then and there only.

“ Why are you here?” She asked me, as much as I hate to admit that but yeah she is dumb but who cares she is mine, mine to love and mine ho devour.

“ Such a silly question you have asked kitten, but now you've asked so let me tell you, don't you ever dare to question me” I said in a stern voice, I know I have a soft corner for her but I will not let her question me, no one ever does that. She needs to be scared of me and my powers, I have got everything due to this fear and soon she will be mine too. Will be fuck, she is mine it's just she has to accept it today or in furture. The earlier she will get it the less she will suffer.