8. His Family

Read the Author's note below

Alvin’s Pov

I came back to my office,my blood was boiling with anger,the scene of her hugging that filthy man was flashing in my mind.I just wanted to rip off his body and my dear kitten you dared to touch another man which is not me, you need a good lesson and don’t worry after today you will not even dare to defy my orders. My thoughts came to halt when I received a text from my assistant.

“ Sir he is in the basement ” said his text while I smirked in victory, Welcome to hell or we can say Welcome to my world. I headed out of the building and sat in my car. Just in a few minutes we were standing in front of the basement.

I entered and saw a furious boy struggling to get out of the hold, not fair. AV doesn't like it when someone tries to save themselves from my wrath, this boy just increased his punishment.

“ Who are you? Why am I here?” He shouted on the top of his lungs.

“ Chop off his tongue, he dared to raise his voice and question AV” I said and his eyes widened in fear he was about to say something but my man was fast enough to chop his tongue before he spoke. He screamed in pain, this scream sounds like a melody to me. He was struggling on the floor while I just enjoyed his condition. I walked forward towards him and fisted his hair. He was pleading with his eyes and his body was trembling in fear. His pants were wet, ugh disgusting.

“ You dared to touch my girl, this skin you don't deserve it, Take off his skin and yes, selling drugs to college student is not cool so for that, give him a good Third degree torture in Av's way” I ordered my men and walked out of the basement. Well I was planning to quench my thirst of killing him but right now my family needs me.

.

.

.

I sat in my car and the car drove off to the Romano Mansion. My family lives there and because of my work I prefer to live alone and they will be safe by this way and nobody will even doubt that Alvin is AV. I entered the house just to get stopped by a major attack. I saw a vase was flying in my direction, dad saved himself by running aside and I stood beside a pillar, but I got startled when I saw a figure already hiding there. Ava my sister, she was enjoying this fight, like seriously I sighed in disbelief.

“ What the hell are you doing here?” I asked her while she rolled her eyes.

“ Of course watching World War 3” She said, flipping her hair, seriously this brat ugghh.

I got up and before I could move I saw a flying heel coming in the same direction, I hid behind a pillar again and sighed in relief while Ava gave me an obvious look.

“ Wait for a few minutes, the part of the dialogue is really close where we will feel safe to get out” She said while I nodded, yeah it's not safe before that.

“ Since when is it going on?” I asked her in curiosity.

“ It's been one and a half hour and yeah five minutes” She told me while I thinned my eyebrows in confusion.

“ But everytime it ended in one and half hours, why five minutes more?” I asked in confusion.

“ Ahh today the matter is serious, mom caught dad talking with mrs russo” She said while my eyes popped out of socket.

“ Did dad cheat on mom?” I asked immediately no wanting it to be true.

“ Ohh please shut up bhai, and stop behaving like Mom, she was flirting with dad while dad had no idea he was just being nice to her in the party and mom could not control” She told me and I nodded in dismay, we sighed in relief.