Break up| SEVEN

Dior Banks  Friday 18th 2013

Dior Banks
Friday 18th 2013

Dior was grabbing her stuff from her desk after a long day from her job. She been frustrated all day today and all she was thinking about was sleeping with Leonard.

She sigh putting her bookbag on and grabbing ner phone." What you gonna do tonight?" Princess said her best friend of 17 years and dior looked at her. They both walked to the elevator together.

Dior blushed at the fact before replying back,"Ima going to spend time with LA." She said with a bright smile on her face and princess push dior playfully making them laugh.

"You know, I'm so happy to be best friends with you. I exactly don't knew what will I do without you." Dior said and she frown hugging D tightly, she hugged back.

Princess pulled away smiling at her too. "You know I appreciate it being friends with yo fine ass." She said as they walk away laughing.

Dior and princess left their fashion - clothing business building opening the exit doors. Dior closed her long lashes feeling happy that they finally left out of that building that was full of frustration.

Dior got in the car waiting for Princess to get in her car too. Her best firmed got in her car, drove off going to different directions.

About 5-10 minutes later, dior arrived at the house. Closing the door, she loved it going to her door steps. She open the door revealing all the '600 crew' she lifts eye brow up from confusion. Then closing the door, locking it back

"I don't remember spoken coming over without my permission... where is Leonard?" She spoken with concern in her voice with her hand on her them slowly stopping with they are doing.

All of them got quiet turning the music off. They looked seeing that she was very tired, Dior looked up at them smiling.

"Hey y'all." She greet them and they did the same as tue young teen walked upstairs. Dior throwing her book bag and things on the floor going into the room. She got in the shower for fifty minutes then put on some new clothes

She close the door and going straight to my bed. Dior got under the covers about to go to sleep until a voice heard, opening her eyes seeing it was Leonard. She Jump into his arms and he hugged her.

"I need to talk to you dior. It important." LA said sounding sad. She slowly got off of him"what's wrong L?" LA sat in her bed covering his face with his skinny hands. He get guilty and don't want to say it nor hurt her feelings but he ain't fucking with her like he used too.

"Look, I don't know how to say it but....umm..... I think we should take a break." La said. Dior got confused asking him questions as tears go down went her face.

She sat by him as they made eye contact." What I did wrong? Is I'm not to pretty for you? Did you cheat on me? D-did you regret having a relationship with me? Dior said stuttering the last one. He didn't say nothing and she let go his hands looking at him with disappointment.

"So all of this wasn't real huh? You told me you wanted to have k-kids and get married. You told me you would never leave me. It was a fucking promise!" She said shouting getting heated at the moment.

What was really going on with him. Is he dead serious right now. Leonard got up grabbing her waist.. she decline it.

"Don't touch me... get yo shit and the fuck got my house." Leonard got surprised because he know she do not cuss at all. Not even when she get mad but this pissed the teen off real bad.

So he just played with my heart? My feelings.. out of all girls why me?

He got his stuff packing all of it." I want everything out. And imma get them out my house too. What else they did in here. Fucked?" Going downstairs yelling at everybody.

"EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK OUTTA OF MY HOUSE NOW." Dior said and everybody got confused looking at her.

"Dior what's wrong bruh?" Odee Perry said walking towards her trying to hug, she pushed him away softly. Almost tears went in her eyes from he said to her. She didn't won't to talk about but kept it to herself and go to sleep.

"I-I just wanna be alone right now." Diro said turning around but being stop with Leonard with his bags of clothes and shoes. She grab my keys from from the kitchen table walking out her house.

"DIOR... DIOR! WHERE IS YOU GOING?!" Odee said chasing after the young heart broke teen. She quickly got in her black BNW Truck with Perry behind her.

Dior finally couldn't hood it no more and put her head the wheel crying."Perry, I can't do this suit no more... I wanna leave earth." Perry grab her small arm hardly and stared at her bc with saddness in his eyes.

"Look, I don't give a FUCK about that shit but you ain't finna leave over no damn Nigga. How hard life you, yo? You still have me and only me. I got you ok? And I hope you knew that I'd kill for you right now." He said trying to her her mind off of killing her self.

"What would you think how I feel or react to the shit. On foenm grave don't do that shit dior ." He said hugging her,putting her face in his neck crying.

"P-Perry he played with my feelings.. he......regret dating me. It's like every single time I tried  to do something good or positive.. negative comes back in my life.. Perry I don't wanna do this or be here any more." Perry begin to cry and she got surprised because he gets cry. He always says ' gansta's don't cry. Gangsta.'

"Perry, baby don't cry please." She said hugging him as his arms cover her waist. " I don't wanna lose you dior." He said as she wipe his tears.

D smiled weakly," you never going to lose me. gang- don't say that to make me stop crying because I feel like you lying to me."Dior said softly but weakly. But her heart broke into millions of pieces.

She stayed quiet still hugging him." Let me stop crying cus a nigga hungry. Word." Perry and her  chuckled pulling away. Dior laughed at him smiling.

He smiled back at dior staring in her face." What you want to eat? I said titling my head.

"Let me think...ummm.....ummmm.....ummm... Wendy's." He said smiling like a little baby. Dior turn the car o and begin to drive away from her house with music playing in the car lowly.

"Alt then, Wendy's here we come." I said as Perry play drake and they begin to sing to his songs while driving to Wendy's.

- Hey y'all long time, no see!
1,188 words.