SAD | TWELVE

LA CAME BACK HOME SMILING AND LAUGHING, he heard the shower on thinking it might be dior was in there washing up but she wasn't, he didn't even notice at that moment but continued to talk to his friends.

"Bitch ass nigga fallen of the swing though. Like how, nigga?" He said still laughing going into the kitchen looking for his girlfriend dior but she was nowhere here to be found.

Leonard went upstairs jogging up there until he went into their room meeting his girlfriend nowhere.

"Imma holla at y'all later. A' ight bye." Leonard hang up his phone quickly the first thing he went to was her closet but she wasn't there so he check wasn't in there.

Leonard forgot that he heard the shower on looking everywhere else in the house expect
he got the idea. He tried opened the door from the outside but he didn't open. He begged and begged Dior to come out it wasn't no hearing from her.

His fear begin to come to life, Leonard immediately began to get scared trying to open the door but it didn't work at all. Not a single bit.

Until this time.

He opened the door aggressively falling on his legs hugging dior as she holds her face crying. LA heart broken into Mullins of pieces grabbing her body hugging her as she cries even more.

he place her into his chest as she let more soft tears come out her eyes. LA sighs in relief kissing her on her forehead. He thought he was losing his girlfriend for a second.

"What's wrong, ma? Talk ta me." He said softly hugging her body. She shakes her head as a reply for 'nothing.'

Leonard rolls eyes at her actions, after minutes later she stopped crying.

"All that crying not gonna help, I need words.." They made eye contact before she had spoken." My twin sister died, melly. What the fuck is I'm supposed to do? Huh?" She almost shouted getting up, Leonard followed her behind trying to grab her.

Leonard didn't know where she was going until she had went somewhere where he kept his gun at which was in the safe room with his glock .30.

Leonard had finally caught up to what she was going,
immediately grab her slamming her softly on the floor trying to calm her down.

"Baby-MOVE!" Princess said cutting him off crying repeatedly. He flipped her over getting on top of her. As she tries to push the young teen off of her. She noticed tears was in his tears too.

"No! Baby please just chill, okay? What if your mother sees you on the news from you killing yourself. She would feel useless becuase she thought whe took care of you." She stopped crying.

Dior pushed him off going into her room laying down on her stomach. She just started to cry not knowing what to do. She just wanted to take a shower but turns out her her twin passed away before she was going too.

It's crazy because they was talking literally HOURS ago, now she is gone? Dior couldn't believe it af all not even her eyes could. She felt her bed dipped not dare to pay attention.

| HOURS LATER |

"You okay now?" Her boyfriend of five years spoken. She sighs shaking her head softly in a true full way, Leonard pecked her like twice. Dior smiled sadly at LA admiring his actions towards her. He was being a sweetie to her.

It was cute. He always treat her like this when she is mad, sad and frustrated. Sometimes on the daily. Dior will kill a nîgga over his and they didn't even had sex yet but she gave him REAL love, like a nîgga type of love. Leonard had changed for her completely .

"A'ight. I'm gonna go ta the store right fast. You want anydang?" He gave her sprinkle eyes, you could tell he love his girl too death. She was so beautiful to her eyes to her body.

"Yes. I don't wanna leave you ever." Leonard chuckles at her words before picking her up placing his hands over her butt. Dior covered her face with his neck breathing in it soft.

"Let's go then."