Feeling Down | TEN

LEONARD ANDERSON,FEBRUARY 25th 20124:34 AM

LEONARD ANDERSON,
FEBRUARY 25th 2012
4:34 AM.

LEONARD WAS SCROLLING ON HIS INSTAGRAM, seeing people tagging his friends tay600 and rondonumbianine and the rest of the guys and gotti. It kinda hurted him becuase nun of them was talking to him expect his girlfriend.

Dior. They was tagged each other into shit like 'tag a friend that act like this' and they will tag them and upload to their stories on instagram expect for LA. Who was the most popular in the group but they don't give fuck, that nîgga LA don't care about him being popular.

And bitches on his dick for the money and fame but he care about his friends what goes around in close doors, you know what I'm saying? So yes! It hurts his feelings seeing that he is feeling left out. Tears went down his face as he sniffed wiping them away.

He felt his girlfriend Dior move around the bed trying to get comfortable . She went to him sleeping with her eye closed and went into his neck. She had her arms around them to with her face underneath his.

 She had her arms around them to with her face underneath his

"Babyy..." LA quickly rubs the tears from his face and glance down at her with a small sad smile on his face. She gave him a weird look but brush it off so she won't keep begging him it would pissed her off. But Dior is really worried about him.

Leonard had sat up a bit to make her more comfortable. Dior rubs his abs glancing up at him." You okay? I felt something hot coming down my face." He gave her sad eyes before making up an excuse.

"My friend dog died from cancer back in LA and I feel bad." Dior mugs him but he didn't noticed because he glance at his phone then her. She grab his phone sitting up. Leonard tried grabbing his phone out her hand but she moved even more.

Dior was laying on the edge of his bed laying on her stomach showing her panties that was red and her bra that matched it. Leonard sighs pulling his shorts down slowly becuase they was up to his upper thighs.

"Ma, come on. I'm too tired for this." His voice crack making her turn around. She glance at him a few times before turning back around. LA sighs turning on the tv playing his favorite tv show ' the proud family.'

Twenty five minutes go by LA had fall asleep on his back with his head on the pillow and his hands in his shorts with his mouth half way opened. Leonard looked it so beautiful when he sleep and when he is awake too.

But he looks like a baby like his young self. Dior turn around to met a sleep Leonard. Dior sighs sadly she was going to speak to him about what she had seen on his phone but decided not to wake up him.

She understood what he was crying for. The young teen was feeling left out im with his friends but Dior never seen that becuase she would see him on a hood with them or even with gotti.

Dior crawled to him kissing his face a few times making him turn the other way." Mm...baby what is you doing up still?" He opens his eyes that couldn't stay up in an another second. She smiles shaking her head as in 'nothing'

He went back to sleep afterwards. Dior got on top of Leonard and laid on him. He turn his tv off and move her up some since she is 4'11, she laughs a bit as they kissed.

| AT SCHOOL |

A FEW HOURS AGO LEONARD AND DIOR HAD, went to sleep at five o'clock in the morning now they keep falling asleep in their classes damn near missing all the teaching the teachers was saying

A FEW HOURS AGO LEONARD AND DIOR HAD, went to sleep at five o'clock in the morning now they keep falling asleep in their classes damn near missing all the teaching the teachers was saying .

" Get up, nîgga. Im finna punch you in yo shit if you don't get your short ass up." Rondo said yanking up Dior making gotti have a baby type of laugh trying to make the shit cute which wasn't and was cringe as fuck.

Dior got up punching rondo in his chest, he holds his chest coughing as she got up putting her hair in a bun, questioning gotti too." You want it too? Cus you laughing like stuff funny?" With a straight face gotti had stopped laughing and went up towards Dior face.

Dior slapped her making her fall on the ground with a red mark on her face, her hair for messed up and she a purple eye that was showing and her lip was bleeding including her nose.

"I'm tired of y'all leaving my man out, like is y'all fucking with him or not?" She yells at the two making them go quiet. Rondo helped gotti up as she spits blood out her mouth, rondo rolls his eyes.

"Nah, yo "man" is fake as fuck talking about he a real nigga and all that. When we really ain't and his bitches ain't ev- bitch talk about my fucking boyfriend again and imma power puff you in yo shit!" She cussed making everyone around her get shocked not only she punch Clint in his mouth but that she cussed.

She never did that before and it was a shocking becuase Dior is innocent, smart young beautiful and kind lady who is trying to make it out the hood.

" You wanna tag team? Hoping on dick? But tell how you was sucking his mans up the other night too. Play with someone else and not me." She said snatching her bookbag off the desk walking away from them.

She seen Leonard had stood there with tears in his eyes. Dior had grab his wrist pulling him away from the situation." You okay now? They can't do a muthafucking thing on 600 gang. Dior stopped them looking dead in his eyes.

She will his tears away making him bust out laugher hugging her lifting her off the floor. Dior had laughed and they ran out the school laughing too.