Sick |ELEVEN

DIOR BANKS,
SEPTEMBER 15th 2013
11:45 AM.

"LEONARD COME ON BRO!" Dior said bust out laughing for the fifteen time today with LA who thought he was raw moonwalking in her room, she grab a pillow slapping it against his head.

Dior begin to cough hardly making him stop with what he was doing and rushed on her bed." You okay ma? You want some tea?" LA questioned her about the coughing. She laughed even harder almost falling off the bed, he grabs her upper thigh.

So she won't hit her head." Why you touching near my pussy? Hm? You want some..." He bust out laughing in her neck opening her legs even more. She laughed at his movements.

"I'm playing but I think I have a sore throat.." Dior said getting up from her bed going downstairs to her kitchen with LA following her too. She went to grab a cup putting hot water in it then placing it in the microwave, she sat on the counter waiting for the minute stop.

"Get me sick with you then. I don't wanna go nowhere without.." Leonard said whining to her walking towards her too. She played sim his dreads as he put his face in her chest.

She chuckles getting on her phone and LA took her phone out her hand placing it in his back pocket. She whines trying to get it but he grabs her wrists among eye contact. " Your attention on me.." He pecks her lips making her smile.

"How you trynna get neaky and shìt and I'm sick?" He shrugged his shoulders." I wanna get sick too." She shakes her head hearing the sound of the timer going off on the microwave. Dior got off the counter walking to the microwave earning a snack to her butt.

"That shit getting fat by me. On 600 gang." Throwing up his gang signs. Dior turn around slapping his butt and repeated the same thing over and she laughed his face expression.

 Dior turn around slapping his butt and repeated the same thing over and she laughed his face expression

"You....deadass just blowed my mood. Always doing some gay shit.." He said walking away, she laughed once again before sitting on the counter eating her food that she warm up, not to long ago.

She grab her phone off of her lap and it ring making her answer it, she put her phone to her ear hearing loud music playing.

"What's up, diorrr?" A drunk gotti said making dior smile at her drunk friend." What it do, bae?" Leonard had yank his head back aggressively walking over to her snatching the phone away from her.

"Nothing, chillinggg.." LA heard on the side of the phone and he smacks his lips in relief though. He wrap his arms around dior waist hugging her as dior kept talking to a drunk gotti.