Passing Out | FOURTEEN

"This fit is so pretty

"This fit is so pretty." Dior said spinning around in the mirror checking herself out smiling.

Including her neck Les a friend had brought for her not to long ago which was couple months back just recently though

Her phone ring as she brush her hair with her hello kitty brush, staring in the mirror. "Hello." Dior said answering her phone as dior put lipgloss on her lips.

"Your boyfriend wants to see you." Tay said with a teasing voice on the other line. Dior smiled before speaking not thinking of nothing could go wrong since she is going to see him in a few.

"Oh really?" She said teasing back and he answer.

"Yes." Tay said laughing at Dior.

"Ok, put him on the phone so i can speak to him." Dior said,  dior  heard leoanrs voice on the other line don't seem to happy about it.

"Hey baby." Leonard said sighing on the other line. Dior got out her chair going straight to her bed.

"Hey bighead." Dior said as smiling hardly. Rondo  and em laughs." HeY bIgHeAd." Rondo says in a mocking tone making dior bust out laugher.

"Imma fuck him up, he need to stop mocking my voice but how you been? What's your mood today? Did you went shopping, Is you okay?" LA chuckle before responding back.

"Baby i'm fine. I just want you to watch me preform at our show in couple of minutes and plus i miss you." Leonard said she knew he was pouting on the other side so dior chuckle.

"What time baby?" I said blushing while he talks to me."Ummm... around 8:00 sharp." He said nervously as Dior painted her toes. " Why you so nervous, baby?" Dior said looking around her bedroom after painting her white feet.