11-15

Chapter 11

He Jun didn't expect that Director Xu's appearance was worthless in Mu Rou's eyes.

He stiffened his neck and wanted to refute, but after thinking carefully, Mu Rou's words were not completely unreasonable. He pondered for a long time and could only say: "How can you judge a person by his appearance?"

"As the saying goes, you can't judge a person by his appearance. You can't conclude that Director Xu will have many casual relationships in the future just because he looks good. This is so unfair to Director Xu. I have been in the factory for so long, but I haven't seen Director Xu do anything deviant."

Speaking of this, He Jun immediately began to praise Director Xu's second advantage, "Our Director Xu is capable and serious about his work."

Mu Rou refuted without thinking Said: "This one is even worse."

He Jun was stunned, "Why is this one wrong? Isn't strong working ability an advantage?"

Mu Rou shook her head and said with reason: "People with strong working ability are ambitious in their careers and are workaholics. Such people are devoted to work and don't go home every other day. They only have work in their hearts, not family. Living with such people is not asking for trouble?"

"This, this, this...what is this all about." He Jun was confused. He didn't expect Mu Rou to come up with so many twisted theories. The key is that he felt that he couldn't refute Mu Rou's twisted theories.

Director Xu really didn't go home very often when he was working. He was in the factory most of the day. For Director Xu, home was probably just a place to sleep.

He Jun was speechless and couldn't refute, so he quickly changed the subject and said, "Our Director Xu has good character and good interpersonal relationships, and everyone loves him."

Mu Rou waved her hands, "This one won't work either."

He Jun raised his eyebrows, "Hey, this one won't work either? Is it wrong to have a good character?"

Mu Rou retorted, "You know my dad, right? Look at my dad, he has good interpersonal relationships and many friends, but as a result, he goes to help anyone who needs help, and he spends all day worrying about other people's affairs, and when it's his turn, he doesn't know what to do. He was embarrassed to ask others for help because he had something to do at home. What's the good of this?"

After listening to this, He Jun finally understood. He looked straight at Mu Rou, "You are just finding faults on purpose, right? You have criticized all the advantages of our Director Xu as worthless. Tell me, what kind of man do you think is good?"

He Jun held his breath and waited for Mu Rou's answer. He did not notice that the two people in the back row were also holding their breath and waiting for Mu Rou's answer.

Mu Rou did not answer. She turned her head towards the big screen, "Okay, okay, let's watch the movie."

He Jun wanted to ask more questions, but it was too quiet. He looked around and it seemed that everyone around him was watching the movie seriously. He had to shut up and watch the movie quietly for the time being.

More than an hour later, the movie was over and everyone left.

When Wang Yin'e was helped out of the cinema by Xu Jiachuan, she could no longer see He Jun and Mu Rou. She walked home with Xu Jiachuan's arm, asking as she walked: "Do you know the girl who just sat next to He Jun?"

Xu Jiachuan shook his head silently, "I don't know her."

I've only seen her a few times, once when I bought pig ears at the vegetable market, and once when I stopped her from wasting food on the roadside a few days ago.