16-20

Chapter 16

When Mu Rou thought of this, her whole body felt like it was filled with lead, so heavy that she couldn't move a step.

She turned around with difficulty, wanting to go back to her father to ask about the situation, but when she turned around, she found that her father was standing not far away.

The moment he saw Mu Rou, Mu Guohua also stopped, and the two looked at each other. Without saying a word, the communication in their eyes made them both know what was going on.

Mu Rou stepped forward, stared at Mu Guohua, and asked in an almost questioning tone: "Where did you get the money?"

Wan Zhaohong had already hidden all the savings in the family, so it was impossible for Mu Guohua to take out a penny from home. There was only one possibility, that the money was borrowed from others.

Sure enough, the next second, Mu Rou heard Mu Guohua's answer: "Borrowed."

"Who did you borrow from?" Mu Rou stared at Mu Guohua.

Mu Guohua didn't care about hiding it at this time, and said directly: "I borrowed from your uncle and aunt."

Mu Rou's tense heart was slightly relieved. Fortunately, Mu Guohua was still sober and did not borrow money from irregular channels. She was a little puzzled, "Didn't mom go to uncle and aunt's house to say hello? They still lent you money?

Mu Guohua was stunned and didn't say anything.

Mu Rou didn't ask about this matter. She was more concerned about The most important thing for her now is how much money Mu Guohua borrowed.

Mu Rou thought that with Jiang Shulan's personality, she could only borrow a few hundred yuan at most. As for her aunt Mu Yuemei's family, there was also a uncle-in-law, so she could only borrow a few hundred yuan.

So thinking about it this way, Mu Guohua probably borrowed no more than a thousand yuan at most.

Mu Rou had a rough idea in her mind, so she asked, "How much did you borrow?"

Mu Guohua looked a little embarrassed, and finally, he held up two fingers, "Two thousand yuan."

Mu Rou was shocked, "Two... two thousand yuan? "

Mu Guohua actually borrowed 2,000 yuan! She didn't even know if her family had 2,000 yuan in savings!

Mu Rou almost couldn't stand up straight. She was a little angry and asked weakly: "Did you give all the money to that soldier?"

Mu Guohua nodded heavily.

Mu Rou was so angry that she clenched her teeth and yelled through her teeth: "Dad, you are confused!"

Mu Guohua seemed unwilling to believe that he was deceived. "I haven't seen the person yet. Let me go inside to take a look. Maybe we are not talking about the same person. "

Mu Guohua hurried to the police station, still unwilling to believe it, but Mu Rou followed him in without any doubt.

Soon after the two entered the police station, the news spread like a tornado, blowing to every corner of Changning Road.

Jiang Shulan was sitting at the door washing clothes when she heard the news. She didn't believe it at first.

But the person who spread the news The people said with details that a big swindler had appeared in the area recently and had cheated many people of their money. Among the victims was Mu Guohua, who was still in the police station.

Jiang Shulan could no longer sit still. She threw down a plate of clothes, walked into the house, dragged Mu Guohui who was washing dishes out, and instructed him, "Go to your eldest brother's house as soon as possible. Your eldest brother was cheated and is still in the police station."