46-50

Chapter 46

Mu Yingxiu felt a little cold after hearing what Mu Rou said.

She forced a smile and lifted Mu Rou's wrist, "Mu Rou, don't scare me."

Mu Rou's words seemed a little too serious. Mu Rou said that Gong Hongyu had a psychological problem. Doesn't that mean that Gong Hongyu had a dirty mind and a problem with his brain?

Mu Yingxiu couldn't accept that Gong Hongyu had a mental problem. She grabbed Mu Rou's hand and wanted to pull her into the house. "Mu Rou, don't say that. Go sit in the house first. I'll go buy some food and come back soon."

Mu Rou grabbed Mu Yingxiu with her backhand and said seriously, "Aunt Yingxiu, are you going to avoid this problem?"

"Aunt Yingxiu, this kind of thing will only get worse! Are you going to ignore it for some superficial things?"

Mu Yingxiu's face froze and she said in a deep voice, "Mu Rou, what do you mean?"

Having said this, Mu Rou didn't intend to back down. She said bluntly, "Aunt Yingxiu, are you not willing to admit that Hongyu has a problem for the sake of face?"

Mu Rou's words undoubtedly hurt Mu Yingxiu's heart.

Gong Hongyu was raised by her and Gong Wenfu with great efforts, and they had high hopes for him since childhood. Gong Hongyu also worked hard and successfully completed college. He has always been an honest person and lived a down-to-earth life.

Mu Yingxiu did not ask for much. She did not ask Gong Hongyu to be successful in the future. She only hoped to see Gong Hongyu find a good girl, have a family and children, and live a peaceful life.

But now Mu Rou said that Gong Hongyu had a problem in his heart and he had a problem with his attitude towards strange women.

Did Mu Rou mean that Gong Hongyu would not accept strange women in the future? Then how could he get married and have children?

Mu Yingxiu didn't want to admit Gong Hongyu's problem for the sake of face, but she simply couldn't accept that Gong Hongyu had such a problem.

She was determined to deny that Gong Hongyu would have such a problem.

Mu Yingxiu waved at Mu Rou, "I'm not doing this for the sake of face or anything else. I just think you're making things too serious. Hongyu may have been affected by Fang Mei's matter, but if you give him some time, he will adapt to it."

When Mu Yingxiu said this, she looked very calm, and she didn't look like she was worried about Gong Hongyu at all, which made Mu Rou almost doubt herself. Could it be that she was really too frightened?

Maybe if Gong Hongyu was given some time, he would get better on his own?

Mu Rou hesitated.

She looked up and saw Gong Hongyu sitting on a bamboo chair in front of the door, talking to Gong Wenfu with a smile on his face.

Gong Hongyu was very normal at this moment. His face, which had not yet faded from youth, still hid the innocence of a scholar. Just like what Mu Rou saw last year, he was a reserved, shy, and polite boy.

It would be a pity if such a boy ended up hating women because of Fang Mei's incident.

Mu Rou felt that she had to do something.

Now Gong Hongyu had begun to have a tendency to hate strange women. If he was allowed to develop, it would probably become more and more serious.

Mu Rou retracted her gaze and looked at Mu Yingxiu in front of her.