21-25

Chapter 21

He Jun was stunned for a long time, and then he quickly stepped forward to pull the two apart.

He was a big man, stronger than the woman, but he had to work hard to pull the two apart.

"Aunt Zhaohong, Aunt Shulan, why are you fighting? Let's talk it out. Let's talk it out." He Jun pulled the two apart and started to persuade them to stop fighting.

After the two were pulled apart, they were both panting and staring at each other with wide eyes, as if neither of them was convinced.

He Jun saw that the two did not have the tendency to fight again, and he relaxed a little. Just as he was about to ask what happened, Jiang Shulan suddenly reached out and hit Wan Zhaohong's arm again.

Wan Zhaohong dodged quickly and hit Jiang Shulan's arm with her backhand.

Jiang Shulan failed to sneak attack and was hit by the opponent. She was so angry that her teeth were itching. She rolled up her sleeves and rushed forward again.

When He Jun saw that the two men were about to fight again, he quickly blocked them between them and blocked the people on both sides with his arms.

"Get out of the way!" Jiang Shulan glared at He Jun, full of anger.

He Jun dared not walk away easily. He smiled and said, "Aunt Shulan, don't hit me. Let's talk it out."

Jiang Shulan pointed at Wan Zhaohong and said to He Jun viciously, "Didn't you see that she hit me just now? Do I deserve to be hit? Can't I hit her back?"

He Jun just saw Jiang Shulan's actions clearly from the side. He looked at Jiang Shulan with embarrassment, "Aunt Shulan, you can't say that. It was you who hit first, not Aunt Zhaohong."

Jiang Shulan glared at He Jun when she heard it, "Hey, no matter who hit first, just tell me whether I was the one who got hit and she wasn't?"

"This, this, this doesn't count like that." He Jun said, still blocking in the middle.

Jiang Shulan was not as strong as He Jun. She pushed a few times but failed to move. Her anger was growing.

She stared at He Jun and snorted in a sinister tone, "I know. You came here to help her, right?"

When persuading people to fight, you should be afraid of taking sides. If you take sides, the other side will hate you.

He Jun just came to persuade people to fight, but he didn't want to be hated by others. He quickly explained, "Aunt Shulan, I didn't take sides. I hope you guys stop fighting and sit down to talk. Is there anything so serious that you have to fight? Can a fight solve the problem?"

Jiang Shulan was angry, and she couldn't hear He Jun's talk. She only knew that He Jun stopped her from hitting Wan Zhaohong. In her opinion, He Jun was taking sides with Wan Zhaohong.

He Jun favors Wan Zhaohong because she is Mu Rou's mother. He Jun has a good relationship with Mu Rou now, so he will naturally protect Wan Zhaohong.

Jiang Shulan couldn't help but think of a little thing that happened a long time ago.

When Mu Xiaoxiang was in junior high school, she was very unwell for a while, so she secretly read Mu Xiaoxiang's diary and found out how Mu Xiaoxiang felt about He Jun. She also knew that He Jun was nice to Mu Xiaoxiang at that time because of Mu Rou. Mu Xiaoxiang was sad about this for a long time.

Jiang Shulan thought of this and thought about the blind date today, and she felt unwilling.

How come all the men that Mu Xiaoxiang liked were snatched away by Mu Rou?