36-40

Chapter 36

Jiang Anping's bench did not fall on Zhang Wu, but on the chopping board next to him.

The vegetables that had been cut on the chopping board were scattered all over the floor.

Gong Moqing didn't even care about the vegetables at this moment, and quickly put away the knife and sharp kitchen utensils in his hand.

He was afraid that the two of them would get angry and pick up knives to chop without thinking, causing a tragedy.

Jiang Anping saw that the bench did not fall on Zhang Wu, so he rushed up and punched Zhang Wu in the face.

Zhang Wu didn't expect Jiang Anping to hide behind the firewood pile. He was stunned for a moment and failed to react in time. He was hit hard by Jiang Anping's angry punch, and the area around his eye socket immediately turned blue.

Zhang Wu, who was punched, was also irritated. He raised his arm to pull Jiang Anping's mouth. The two young men, full of vigor, fought with strong moves and powerful punches, leaving hard wounds on their bodies.

The two rolled and wrestled, and even their clothes were torn, and neither of them was willing to give in.

After Gong Moqing put away the knife, he hurried forward to pull a few times, but failed to pull it apart.

He was old, and his strength was not as good as the two young men. Seeing that the two men were getting more and more angry, Gong Moqing turned around and ran to the production room to call for help.

"Oh no, oh no, Guohua! Xiangyou! Zhang Wu! Something happened!" Gong Moqing ran all the way to the production room. The three people in the production room all looked at Gong Moqing, not understanding what happened.

Gong Moqing took a breath and pointed to the kitchen: "Hurry up and try to stop the fight. Zhang Wu and Jiang Anping are fighting in the kitchen!"

The three people in the production room were stunned at first, and then ran to the back kitchen.

When the three rushed to the kitchen, Jiang Anping and Zhang Wu were both rolling on the ground. They were struggling on a piece of chopped vegetables. Their eyes were bloodshot, their arms were bulging with veins, and their faces were very grim.

Zhang Wen hurriedly stepped forward to pull Zhang Wu up, Mu Guohua stepped forward to pull Jiang Anping, and Zheng Xiangyou walked to the middle to block them and patted the vegetable crumbs on their bodies.

At this time, Jiang Anping and Zhang Wu were in a state of disgrace. Their hair was messy and their clothes were in disarray. They even had their shoes off and were walking barefoot on the ground.

Zhang Wu's left eye was swollen, and Jiang Anping's mouth was cut and bloody.

Seeing this scene, Mu Guohua couldn't help but get angry. "You just had a fight, and now you're fighting again. Tell me, why did you fight!"

Mu Guohua's voice was a little loud, almost shouting.

At this time, Jiang Anping was pulled closer by Mu Guohua. Jiang Anping thought that Mu Guohua was shouting so loudly for him, so he immediately found the shoes that fell in the kitchen and left angrily with two shoes on.

Zhang Wu watched Jiang Anping leave like this, and did not chase him. He turned around and scooped some cool water from the kitchen and kept pouring it on his left eye.

The fight was stopped, but the scene was a mess.

Gong Moqing looked at the scattered vegetables on the ground with regret, and said to Mu Guohua: "Guohua, it is definitely too late to cook now. I can only cook noodles for you at noon."