31-35

Chapter 31

In the state-owned hotel, Jiang Shulan sat on a bench, watching Mu Guohua and Jason chatting very happily, and she was happy.

Sure enough, her decision was right. Mu Guohua is now running a factory and has more experience in business. He will have more topics to talk about with Jason who is also doing business.

If it were Mu Guohui, Mu Guohui would have been quiet and didn't know much about business. When he came, the atmosphere would have been cold.

Jiang Shulan was very lucky. As long as she left a good impression on Jason today, Jason and Xiaoxiang's relationship would be successful.

Jiang Shulan knew that she didn't know much about business, so she didn't interrupt much. She just winked at Mu Xiaoxiang, asking her to interrupt from time to time, and she just poured tea for everyone on the side.

Seeing someone's cup was empty, she stood up slightly and filled the other person's cup appropriately, showing a generous and reasonable attitude.

Jiang Shulan poured two rounds of tea before she realized that her relatives were coming one after another. They were sitting not far away, chattering. Needless to say, they were definitely discussing Jason.

Jiang Shulan straightened her back proudly and looked at Jason opposite her with satisfaction.

Jason's surname was said to be Zhou, and he was a native Hong Konger. Because he had studied in the UK, he took a foreign name Jason, which is Jason in Chinese.

But when Jiang Shulan introduced him to her family, she didn't mention his real name at all. She just called him Jason Jason like Mu Xiaoxiang did, as if this would highlight Jason's uniqueness.

Jiang Shulan knew that different eyes were staring at her from all directions at this moment. She sat more upright, and her pride was rising.

While Mu Guohua and Jason were chatting, she deliberately glanced at the people around her.

She saw her brother and sister-in-law, her brother and sister-in-law, and her elderly parents. She also saw Mu Yuemei, Jiang Weicai and Mu Yingxiu.

Very good, everyone who should come is here. Her relatives and Mu Guohui's relatives are basically all here. She is very happy.

She was even happier because she didn't see Wan Zhaohong's face in the crowd.

She deliberately didn't inform Wan Zhaohong. She felt there was no need to inform Wan Zhaohong. She and Wan Zhaohong had been competing secretly for so many years, and she had never won Wan Zhaohong once. But she felt that she won this time, and won thoroughly.

But when she really felt that she would win, she didn't want to show off in front of Wan Zhaohong at all. She just hoped that in such a happy occasion, she would not see Wan Zhaohong's face so badly.

Jiang Shulan simply felt that this was the most glorious day in her life. When she married Mu Guohui, she had never felt so happy.

The relatives around him probably already saw Jason's appearance and figure clearly. Jason was so impressive that he would be very eye-catching even if he sat in the crowd. It was impossible for them not to notice him.

The tea on the table had been poured four times, and Jiang Shulan thought it was time to ask the waiter to serve the dishes.

She just stood up and was about to go to the counter to call the waiter, but suddenly someone came over like a gust of wind.

Jiang Shulan looked carefully and saw that it was Mu Rou.

Jiang Shulan didn't want to see Wan Zhaohong at this moment, and she didn't want to see Mu Rou even more. The last blind date between Mu Xiaoxiang and Director Xu was ruined by Mu Rou, and she has always held a grudge in her heart!