Chapter 2

Hannah climbs on top of her and the wavy blonde hair tickles, while falling down on Emily's chest. They're in Prentiss's bed and the only light in the room is shining in from the cars and lights outside. Agent Reid looks at her with this hungry look. Not the kind of hunger you get, when you smell the food from the restaurant across the street. No... It's the hunger you feel, when you're crazy for someone and desperate to feel their body on yours, their touch, their lips... And right now Hannah has her pinned against the bed. Under normal circumstances this would scare the shit out of Emily, because she'd never done it with a woman before, but as Hannah's lips touch hers there's only the want for more. She throws Hannah on the side next to her and climbs on top. At first the blonde looks surprised, but then smirks and says: "You have such a beautiful head..." What-

Emily opens her eyes a bit disoriented. She's still in her bed, but the sun is blending her. She sits up slowly, while covering her eyes with her hand. After a few seconds the brightness decreases and her eyes stop hurting. As she looks to her right, there's no one there. It was just a dream... Emily ignores the feeling of disappointment and gets out of her bed. Why would she want to wake up next to Hannah? It's not like she's in love with her, right? "Oh, fuck. Get it together, it was just a dream", she sighs and checks her phone before going out for her morning run.

It's still cold outside, so the brunette is wearing a grey hoodie with the letters FBI printed on it. Her leggings are dark-blue and her black hair is pulled back in a bun. On her wrist is a fitness watch to track her heart rate, time and the amount of miles she finished. After the second mile the FBI Agent reaches the forest, which is her favorite part of the run. Simply because it's so meditative and peaceful.

Half way through her mind is finally off and her head has stopped hurting, as a woman runs past her. A total stranger, but she wears similar rings to the ones Agent Reid wears. Like the ones the blonde wore on the flight back from a case a few days ago. The ones, that reflected the light, as Hannah handed her some ice, to put on her head. Emily has been too tired to process, that Hannah was complimenting her back on the jet. How the blonde said: such a beautiful head... Usually Emily gets these kind of compliments from men and sometimes from women. But these few times, that she got hit on by a woman, she was just surprised about it and not really affected by it. For some silly reason the sister of Spencer has Emily going crazy. She even sex-dreams about Hannah and she can argue about it all she wants, but in the end she has to admit, that she's really turned on by Agent Reid. She has always liked men, so this feeling is something completely new for her.

On the way to the BAU Emily wonders, if Hannah may feel the same way about her. How she looked at her a few days ago, while she was sleeping... There has to be more, right...? But does she even like women? "Oh for God's sake, get it together Emily", she whispers to herself.

At Spencer's apartment:

9 A.M. Spencer looks at his watch and sighs. "Hannah, we have to go!" No response... He walks to the guest room, where his sister is staying for a few days and knocks. Still no response. "That's weird", he mumbles and then carefully opens the door. The bed is empty and his sister is next to it doing some push-ups, but with only one arm on the ground. The other is on her back. And she's hearing music. Spencer will never understand the people, who are working out early in the morning. Especially Hannah, who's doing push-ups with one hand. He can't even do the normal ones with both hands. "Are you coming or do I have to take the bus?" She looks up with sweat running down her face and stops the music. "Why exactly don't you have your own car by now, like a normal person, Spencer?" She grabs a towel and takes a sip from the water standing next to her. As he sees her muscles, he smiles. She's always been the sporty twin. "Actually 30 percent of the people living in big cities don't own their own car or just don't drive it, because of the environment and the big traffic. Most of them take a taxi for example. Which is also an interesting theory, because-" "Jeez, Spencer. I understand. It's so too early for this", she whines and pulls over a wine-red hoodie. He laughs and follows her outside of the room. "Sorry, Han" "It's okay, genius. I'm actually happy for your interesting facts in the morning", she answers sarcastically and grabs her keys with her jacket. They both leave the apartment and make their way to Hannah's car. "Well, at least I'm not staying at your place", he jokes and she pushes him a little bit. "I couldn't have known, that there's been a water damage in my house, while I was gone" Spencer looks down and seems really upset about what Hannah just said. She stops walking and forces him to stand still, too. "Spencer. I know that the last few months haven't been easy for you and I'm so sorry." In his eyes are tears and he tries to walk away, but instead she pulls him in a hug. He holds her tight. "You had me scared out of my mind, Han... You could've died!" "I'm okay Spence. I'm here and I'm fine." He pulls out of the hug and looks at her, dead serious. It's an expression, she's only seen a few times in their whole life on her brother's face. "Promise me, Hannah" "I promise..." Without another word both of them get in Hannah's car and drive to the BAU.