Chapter 2.2

They got something to eat at the only diner existing in the small village. The place looks charming. On the walls are pictures of the people living here or who lived here and the smell of coffee is in the air. Emily sits in front of Hannah and eats the pancakes they ordered. The blonde looks at her colleague, who has just slept with her. She can't believe, that Prentiss feels the same way about her. It's so unreal, that she's actually involved with another Agent. But how can you not fall in love with her?
Emily notices the look on Hannah's face and smiles. „What are you thinking about?"
„You", the blonde answers and looks right into the dark-brown eyes of the brunette.
The smartphone of Emily starts ringing before she could answer answer. Prentiss takes the call.
„What? Right now?!", she asks confused. Then her whole body tenses up and she immediately stops eating.
„When?", she asks dead serious. Now, Hannah knows for sure, that it's work. Something must have happened.
„Okay, we're on our way", with these words Emily gets off her phone and grabs her stuff attempting to leave the diner. But not before paying of course. Hannah does the same and follows Emily out of the comfortable and warm diner.
„They found a witness dead", Agent Prentiss answers and gets into the car on the driver's seat. Hannah sighs. „Fuck. Here put it on". The blonde hands Emily a FBI vest and grabs another one for herself from the backseat.
Prentiss looks confused. „Why are we putting on our vests? We're going to the local PD and not in the field..."
Hannah puts her hand on Emily's wrist. „Think about it. The UnSub could only kill an anonymous witness, who was under surveillance, because he is involved into the investigation. So he may be at the local PD."
Emily nods. „So you think, that the UnSub would actually act out like this surrounded by the police?"
Hannah takes the hands of Agent Prentiss. „I just want you to be safe."
Emily blushes. „You're right. Can you text Garcia? She has to do a full background check on the policemen."
„Already on that", Hannah answers and dials Penelope's phone number. They're both in their FBI vests now and Emily starts the car, while Agent Reid ends her call with Garcia. „We're really at ground zero again with our profile. I can't believe, that the UnSub managed to kill a witness", Hannah sighs and closes her eyes, as she suddenly feels a hand resting on her upper leg. Emily... She's her with Emily and the reminder of that helps her with the upcoming anger about the case and the fact, that they have a dead witness now.
They drive like that for 5 minutes in silence. But not the awkard kind of silence. No, it's an soothing one.

The whole team gathered around a table. Spencer discusses something with Morgan. JJ leaves in a hurry and Hotch takes a few calls. As they see Hannah and Emily they start briefing both of them. Garcia came back with sadly nothing on the policemen of this department. Luckily there aren't many cops in this small village of Alaska, so the list of suspects is a short one.
An hour later Agent Reid and Agent Prentiss are in the car again on their way to a possible suspect, who took some days off around the time the killings started. This time Hannah puts her hand on Emily's leg. But she goes up with her hand and Prentiss's body tenses up under her touch. The blonde begins to stimulate her partner's pussy through the blue cargo pants with slow movements. Emily moans and is immediately wet. As a reaction Hannah opens the button of Prentiss's cargo pants and is about to put her hand it, but Emily interrupts. „We can't do it here. Someone will see us."
„Well, then we'll have to be fast. We've got 8 minutes", Hannah answers and slips her hand in the cargo pants and Em's underwear. She starts to play with it and Emily moans trying to drive as normal as possible. The brunette holds on to the steering wheel as she's now moaning really loud. Thank god, they're in a moving car, otherwise someone would have heard her.
She leans forward to the steering wheel and Hannah's hand movements get faster and more intense. There's a red light and the car stops. Emily leans back allowing Hannah's finger to get in. Emily's body tenses up and she cums hard, while Hannah fingers her even faster. As they finished the light turns green and Emily drives on. „See, I told you. No one saw", Agent Reid says with a teasing undertone. Emily rolls her eyes and smiles about the whole situation.

Another short part, because I'm in the middle of my final exams.
Until next time! (Tuesday)
Yours,
Bjelde<3