Chapter 8.

Zoro and Lynn walked through the halls in bathrobes looking for Luffy and Nami. "Doesn't the butler look familiar to you?" Zoro asks his girlfriend. "Yes, we've seen him somewhere before," Lynn says, thinking. The two continued walking and finally found Nami and Lynn in a room full of clothes.

"What are you going to wear?" Nami asked the two as they walked into the room. "I'm wearing something black," Zoro said, dragging Lynn with him to a couch in the room.
"Edgy" says Nami.

"Doesn't the butler look familiar to you?" Zoro asks the other two. "Yeah, he was definitely at the last dinner party I was at." Nami answered sarcastically. 
Nami came out from behind the screen and showed her Black dress. "And what do you think?"
"I said I'm wearing black. The only one who's allowed to wear black besides me is Lynn," Zoro said somewhat grumpily.
"Zoro, be a little nicer," Lynn admonished him lightly. He sighed. Nami rolled her eyes in annoyance and went to change again.

Lynn lets go of Zoro, who had previously put his arm around her. She stands up and looks at the clothes.
She takes a shirt and throws it at Zoro. "Here, you put this on," Lynn said and looked for a dress for herself. "Nice," said Zoro and took the shirt in his hand.

The four of them went to get changed. Everyone was later gathered in the hallway to wait for the birthday girl. Luffy helped himself to the buffet. "Zoro, Lynn, you really have to try this," said Luffy excitedly. "No thanks, we already have what we need," said Zoro and took glass from the dresser.
He took Lynn by the hand, pulled her towards him and said in her ear. "You look beautiful." Zoro puts an arm around her waist. Lynn smiled at him, "You look pretty good too," and tugged at his Blazer.

Lynn Dress

Later, everyone sat at the dinner table

Later, everyone sat at the dinner table. Lynn sat next to Zoro.
"I'd love to try the fish tonight." Kaya spoke.

"I'm sorry Miss Kaya, but I'm afraid that's impossible." Klahadore spoke as he stood besides her on her right side.

Kaya was a bit disappointed by his words as she had really wanted to eat something different on her birthday. "Maybe just a small piece?" She asked.

"Miss Kaya, you know that certain foods can affect your condition." Klahadore said.

"However, Buchi has prepared you your special soup." Klahadore pointed out as he motioned for Buchi to bring the place closer. Watching him set it down infront of her neatly.

Nami couldn't keep herself calm any longer as she soon spoke up. "Kaya, it's your birthday. You should be able to eat whatever you want."

"Miss Kaya's condition necessitates that I watch closely and monitor her dietary needs." Klahadore spoke a bit annoyed that she was getting into the conversation.

"Does it also mean you speak for her?" Nami asked again as she was just as annoyed by him and his actions towards Kaya.
"I'll eat her fish." Luffy intervened as he raised his hand.
Usopp gulped quietly. "Uh Luffy.. wasn't there something that you wanted to ask Kaya about?" He asked.

"Oh. Right. Yes. Usopp told me that you own the shipyard." Luffy spoke as he grinned at the moment.

"My parents are the one's who founded the shipyard. Merry has been the one taking care of the business since my parents passed. Today, after midnight I become the sole owner." Kaya explained.

"Ah, well that's great because we want to buy a ship from you." Luffy grinned a bit.

"I see. Usopp mentioned that you guys were sailors." Kaya smiled.

"Nope. We're not sailors." Luffy shook his head and raising his cup a bit. "We're pirates." He confidently spoke.
Usopp almost chocking on his drink as he heard that.
Nami calmly drank her own drink. Annoyed at Luffy for speaking out loud without thinking. Trying to stay calm and not make the situation any worse. Lynn grinned amusedly. "This will be fun," she said, nudging Zoro's leg. He nodded in agreement and placed a hand on her knee while he eagerly watched what was happening in front of him. 

Kaya was taken aback. "Pirates?"
"Yup. Alive and breathing." Luffy replied. "We haven't been sailing for long together but we've already taken down an evil clown, raided a marine base, and taken down a man who had an axe for a hand." He spoke excitedly about their adventures so far.

Nami closed her eyes to take a deep breath to stay calm.Opening her eyes once more in disbelief. Lynn and Zoro continued to watch, amused.
"Oh wow. These adventures sound a lot like your adventures, Usopp." Kaya spoke amazed.

Usopp smiled it off and nodded. "Yeah.. that's.. that's crazy." He spoke at the moment.

"We're just getting started though." Luffy spoke. Getting up from his seat and soon getting on the dining table.

"What are you doing?! Get down from there!" Klahadore walked over to where Luffy was and was fuming on the inside.

Luffy ignored him at the moment. Holding his cup up. "Being a pirate had been my dream for as long as I can remember." He started. "And to this day I'm finally making it a reality."

Luffy was still going on with his talking. "We are going to the Grand Line. Where there will be more adventures that await for us." Walking on the table towards Kaya. "And at the end of this journey I will find the ultimate treasure, the one piece, and finally become king of the pirates."

"You're serious?" Kaya asked as she glanced up at him.

Luffy held the glass out for Klahadore to take as he heard his groan before kneeling and placing his hands on Kaya's shoulders. "Kaya, you have a beautiful ship out there. A carvel with a sheep figurehead. It spoke to me." Luffy glanced at her.

"That's the ship we need to follow our dreams. I promise you that we will take care of it and maintain it. Treat it like any other member of the crew because a ship is also a home." Luffy continued as he grinned at her and Catching Kaya's admiration with his words alone.

Klahadore had enough of Luffy and his antics as he spoke up. "That's quite enough!" He huffed. "I should've known that Usopp would be bringing riffraff to our doorstep."

"Hey, watch what you say!" Lynn said to the butler in a warning tone. Klahadore looked at her "It's only the truth." Lynn looked at him angrily and wanted to argue with him but Zoro held his friend back. "You mustn't act impulsively, remember," he said in her ear and used her own words against herself. Lynn looked at him annoyed. Zoro just smiled at her briefly and gave her a kiss.

Suddenly Kaya starts coughing. Covering her mouth as she glanced away from them. She was still weakened by her condition.

"See what you've done?" Klahadore spoke up. "You've all upset Lady Kaya. I suggest you leave this house instantly."

Kaya shook her head. "N-no no. I-it's fine. Let them spend the night. They can head out tomorrow." She spoke as Klahadore attended to her.

" She spoke as Klahadore attended to her