Chapter 14.

"You have no idea." Nami spoke as she glanced at the two of them.

"I bet I do." Zoro replied back to her.

"You can talk to us, you know." Lynn said.
"Well, her. Still not much of a talker to others."
Zoro joked as he listened to them. "But I bet I know more about you than you do about me."

"Yeah, sure. You're an open book." Nami said sarcastic.

"Care to prove it?" Zoro asked and Lightly filling the glasses up. "If I guess something wrong about you I will drink."

"If you guess something wrong about me then you will drink." Zoro added and put his arm back around his Girlfriend.

Nami listened as she glanced at him before shaking her head. "Fine. Go ahead." She spoke as she smiled a bit. "Tell me all about myself."

"I bet you grew up in a big city, running schemes, being able to hang out in swanky bars just like this one." Zoro spoke first.

"You must be thirsty." Nami spoke to him as she watched him.
"You're saying I'm wrong?" Zoro asked.

"Yes. I grew up in a small village.. barely a village. It was just a handful of houses in the center of a tangerine grove." Nami admitted at the moment. "Now drink."

Zoro listened to her before reaching over with his free hand and grabbed his first glass. Drinking at the moment as he soon set the glass down. "Your turn." He spoke.

"Okay then." Nami spoke as she listened to him. Thinking of what to say. "But I had you read all the way back in orange town." She added. "I'll bet you didn't have any friends as a kid."

"I had friends." Zoro spoke as he scoffed a bit.

"Your swords don't count." Nami chimed in.
"But my girl does." Zoro spoke. "Seems like you forgot we grew up together." Lynn added. "And we had another friend."
"Hell, more friends than I've had." Nami spoke as she smiled a bit. "Drink." She added.
"Drink." Zoro spoke back as he reached for his next drink.

Lynn, Zoro and Nami continued playing their drinking game to get to know each other.

Usopp stayed by the bar as he slurred his words. "And then they aimed their biggest, baddest cannons at us." He spoke to anyone who was listening to him. Drink even more from the glass in his hands. "But I wasn't scared, after all I'm the best shot in the East Blue."

Usopp continued with his drunk slurring. "Sol fired at them." He mumbled. Making the sound of an explosion. "And again, and again. Boom, boom, boom! Down goes their yard. Dead marines everywhere in the water. All thanks to the great Captain Usopp." He motioned to himself.

Unaware of the man sitting next to him who had been paying close attention.

"So, you're the captain?" The man finally spoke up as he set his glass down.

"Well, technically, no. I'm not." Usopp replied as he set his glass down on the counter behind him. "But I did distract them long enough for Luffy, who's like, the official captain, to bounce that ball right back to the marines."
The man seemed intrigued already by the mention of the one person he was looking for. "I should very much like to meet this Luffy guy." He spoke.

Usopp listened before he nodded. Glancing at the man. "Sure." He spoke. "Heck, you can come meet the whole crew." He lead the way back to the table. "Guys, I want you to meet my new best friend. What did you say your name was again?" Usopp asked only to be interrupted by him.
"Which one of you is Monkey D. Luffy?" The man asked.

Zoro glanced at the man as he recognized who it was in an instant.

"Oh no" Lynn whispered.

"Who wants to know?" Nami asked.
"You're Dracule Mihawk." Zoro said.

"I have business with your captain." Mihawk spoke. "If you know what's good for you then you'll hand him right over. Where is he?"

"We don't know anyone named Luffy, right guys?" Nami asked. "Zoro?" She asked once more. Seeing the look on his face.

Lynn stands next to Zoro. "Zoro, no!" she says to her Boyfriend.

"I've been following your career since I was a child." Zoro spoke up and ignored his Girlfriend. "It's an honor to finally meet you, sir."

"Thank you." Mihawk spoke.

"Which is why it pains me to inform you that tomorrow you're going to die." Zoro spoke.

"Wait, what?" Nami asked as she sat up.

"Zoro, don't do this." Lynn spoke.

"I, Roronoa Zoro, challenge you to a duel." Zoro spoke as he ignored the two of them. "To the death."

"Zoro, Leave it! !" Lynn spoke as Nami stood besides her at the moment.

"I've never heard of you." Mihawk spoke as he turned to face Zoro.

"They call me the Demon Pirate Hunter." Zoro shrugged. "But my lifelong dream is to beat you in single combat and become the greatest swordsman in the world."

"You're serious." Mihawk pointed out.

"Accept my challenge and you'll see how serious I really am."

"Don't do that Zoro! Stop it!" Lynn gets angry.

"Very well." Mihawk spoke as he walked over to him. "Tomorrow at dawn. And when I'm done with you, Pirate Hunter, I'll take your Captain." Walking away from him and the others as he left.

"What do you think you just did?" Lynn says loudly and angrily.

"Lynn -" Zoro starts talking and tries to take her hand but Lynn pulls her hand away. "No, just no" Lynn says and goes back to the ship.

Zoro looks after her and sighs.