Volume 1. Chapter 2. Saving A Women

Nia saw the three of them pointing at each other. It made her very annoyed. Because they didn't tell herself from the start that they were that person.

"Can you explain to us who is trying to stop you?" Rii was very curious about the figure who killed the magicians.

"I didn't pay attention to myself either, it's just that. When we finished making a circle and was about to cast a spell, the figure appeared—"

"But I'm happy, their sacrifice was not in vain. Come on! Prepare yourselves."

"It takes two months to get to the union place—"

"Thank you for taking care of me and protecting me."

Nia bowed to thank the three heroes.

"No need for thanks, just raise your head." Vail asking her not to thank.

"We also didn't do anything for three months," Rii told her.

"You three are very humble, three months is not a short time." Nia was so amazed and praised the patience of the three men.

"Okay, I 'll--Wait."

"Three months!?" Nia was so shocked after realizing it, she was confused about telling this to the government.

"There's no time left, we have—"

"It's best to let this continue, I'm sure they think you've all failed and died." Vail is a little convincing.

"Why should I do that? Moreover, this idea will only bring harm to all residents." Nia did not agree with Vail's proposal.

"It's true, and it can't be avoided. On the other hand, we can move without worry." Cini also convinced Nia.

"We already know the situation, what we need to worry about is our ignorance of the enemy." Rii is also convinced.

Gaining the trust of the three heroes, she reluctantly agrees to the proposal. And changed her name from Nia Aghture to Una Felicia.

Three months later, the four of them headed to the city of Norf to set up a background as an adventure group.

Clings!

There was a sound from the doorbell.

A receptionist saw a woman walking towards her.

"Eli... I'm back." Una came to the guild with quite dirty clothes, having completed a request.

"Congratulations on your hard work, Una." Elia welcomed her friend back, after carrying out a mission.

"Where they are?" Elia didn't see Rii, Cini, and Vail with Una.

"They're lazing around outside the city," Una said in a tired voice.

Una places materials according to request. Elia took and received the material and gave money as a reward for carrying out the request.

Rii, Cini, and Vail felt that Una was coming to them.

"How long are you going to sleep on the ground?"

"Get up or I'll step on your head." Una gave a warning.

"Aren't you hungry?"

The three of them laughed after hearing Una's words so funny.

"Are you taking us for granted, Una?"

"What Rii said is true, of course."

"We are so hungry, we can't move anymore."

"All the energy has been used to dig to get the Galena stone,"

"Just like that, I can't do it anymore." Una was so tired of what the three of them said.