Volume 1. Chapter 3. Concerns

Una happened to pass by this place on her way back to the inn. When she saw that Noin's residence had disappeared overnight, her heart became upset again.

"They it's..." Una ran towards the inn.

"Noble Count?" the head of the Norf city soldiers gently patted the noble person face.

"....." Among the people who saw it, there was a mysterious figure who also saw it. He disappeared again.

.....

Una opened the door to their room with great force and was annoyed. She saw Rii, Cini, and Vail still sleeping without feeling guilty.

"Get up, you, guys!" Una's voice was so loud and loud.

The three of them woke up due to the sound...

"Please let us rest first—"

She was so annoyed that Una slapped their faces to get them up quickly. Of course, they were in a lot of pain from the slap they received from Una.

Asked the three of them to sit cross-legged on the floor.

"I told you to restrain your strength, so why don't you follow my second rule?"

"We already did, Una," Cini told Una that they had not violated Una's requirements.

"Then, why it is Mr. Noin's residence gone this morning?"

They saw Una's left foot tapping on the floor, realizing that Una was not in a good mood.

"I'm waiting for your answer."

"Tell me, who did--"

Una looked and realized there were women in inappropriate clothes. Increasingly angry and annoyed with Rii, Cini, and Vail.

"You guys are—"

"You misunderstand Una!" Rii tried to tell her.

"Misunderstanding? From where I saw with my eyes, and you still say this is a misunderstanding?" Una was so annoyed.

At the same time the woman woke up from her sleep, because heard the sound of commotion.

"I almost forgot, even though you are heroes. You are still the man who—"

"They don't!" The woman's voice interrupted Una's words.

Una turned and approached the woman.

"Were you threatened by them? Do not be afraid--"

"No, they are the people who helped me last night." The woman told Una.

Una is very confused and associates this with the disappearance of Noin's residence.

"Hey you guys..."

"Yes?"

"Hurry up and get her some decent clothes."

"Why should--"

"FAST!"

"YES MAM!"

Rii, Cini, and Vail rushed out. They didn't want to make Una even angrier than this before the same thing happened to them a third time.

They went to a women's clothing store and bought them in an awkward atmosphere. Because the three of them were the only men in the shop.

After shopping for women's clothing, they go home along another road because they are ashamed.

"No wonder she's angry, Mr. Noin's residence has been razed to the...LAND!" Cini was so shocked to see the reality.

On the other hand, a soldier chief saw three young men who seemed to be discussing.