Volume 1. Chapter 5. Curiosity

They saw Cindy and Una who were talking to each other. Curious about the conversation between the two of them, Rii, Vail, and Cini landed in a horse-drawn carriage.

And listened to Cini and Una's talks.

"Why are you even discussing that?" Cindy was so surprised by Una's sudden question.

"I'm just curious, come on. You just need to tell them, after all, they aren't here." Una is very curious about Cindy's type of man.

Cindy was hesitant to telling, because her was also confused about the man she wanted.

"The type I want, he is responsible of course, and doesn't neglect," Cindy tells Una about the type of men she likes.

"What about them?" Una was curious about Cindy's views on Rii, Cini, and Vail.

"I think Rii and Cini fall into the type I said," Cindy said so hesitantly but convincingly.

"Oh...why isn't Vail included?" Una was so curious.

"For me, he is the type of man who is difficult and difficult to approach and talk to." Cindy didn't realize that Vail was around her.

"Then who will you choose?"

"I'm confused about choosing, though. Since Elia already likes Cini, maybe I will choose Rii."

Rii was surprised to hear Cindy's blunt words.

"Congratulations, both of you, on getting the woman of this world. I was worried about your future."

"Why you so upset, Vail?" Cini felt that Vail was annoyed.

"Vail, Cini we should disguise ourselves and approach them more closely."

Agreeing to Rii's suggestion, they again flew far ahead leaving the group.

"Why stopping here, Mr. Grit?" Una was curious because this didn't mean the appointed time to rest.

"Horses pulling loads start to get tired before their legs get injured. It's good to rest early." Grit told Una and Cindy a reason.

"Then we will—"

Una's words stopped. They were shocked to see three small children who came out from behind the bushes to become bandits.

"N-news!"

"Give me your valuables," said one of the children who was holding a stone and ready to throw it at the group.

"Why is there a child in this dangerous forest?" Grit was surprised to see three small children in the forest.

"Hand over—"

"Hey, never mind, you're still small, don't be a thief." Una scolds them.

"If we can't get the loot, we won't eat today."

"It's none of our business, leave before you get into danger," Una suggested to the three small children.

"Don't fight," Grit came to Una and asked them not to fight.

"Mr. Grit, they could be bait to catch us off guard."

"I understand your concern, Miss Una, but I can't let a child my daughter's age have problems."

"Moreover, if they really—"

"We are not in league with the bandits! We did it because we had to and under urgent circumstances." One of the three children interrupted Grit's words.

Grit looked at them for a few minutes, he was able to read the character of the person who was lying. He did not see that the three children were lying and invited the three children to eat.