Volume 1. Chapter 4. Anxiety

Cindy calmed Una who was crying regretting something, she hugged Una. Because hearing Una's muttering was so scared.

Thirty minutes later.

"No wonder Rabbithed isn't here," Cini concluded her thoughts.

"That does make sense, but. There's something strange about this monster," Vail continued Rii's words.

"If that's true then who—"

"Guys." Cindy approached them with Una still holding Cindy's hand.

"I'm sorry for making you guys panic." Cindy is very sorry for her actions.

"There's no need to think about it, we didn't take everything into account in the first place." Rii didn't mind this.

"Cindy, Una. Can you go back to town? Then, take this to show the guild." Rii gives Cindy the fang of the animal they defeated.

"Then I will take you," Cini offered to take Cindy and Una to Norf town.

"Try not to let anyone see," Rii reminded Cini to be careful, so that no one saw it.

"Of course, I will be careful."

"Come on, Cindy, Una."

"Guys, see you back in town."

Cini, Cindy, and Una just disappeared in front of Rii and Vail.

"Cini, thank you for taking us."

"You're welcome."

"Come on Cindy."

Una took Cindy into the city. Cindy, who looked back, didn't see Cini.

When Cini returned, he saw Rii and Vail discussing something.

"Did you guys find anything?" Cini walked over to the two of them.

"You'd better see with your eyes."

When Cini approached, he saw that the animal they had defeated was already undergoing the process of decomposition.

They burned all the carcasses of the monsters they defeated, because they were starting to smell a strong smell.

After clearing all the carcasses, return to town by teleporting.

"When we burned the animal carcass, did you two feel any presence? Rii, Vail." Cini wants to be sure.

"I did feel it, it could have been a herd of animals or monsters that we defeated," Rii concluded all the possibilities.

"Come on guys, I think Cindy is waiting for us."

When they entered the city, how confused they were. Found all the residents who seemed to be contemplating and praying full of hope.

The sound of the doorbell ringing...

"Why are there so many adventurers in the guild?" Rii was confused by the unusual circumstances.

"Rii, Vail, Cini," Elia called them so anxious about something.

"Elia what—"

Before Cini had time to say a word, the sound of the city bell rang. And someone's voice was heard so loud that everyone in the house heard it.

"MESSAGE! MESSAGE!"

"LISTEN TO THE RESIDENTS OF THE CITY OF NORF!"

"THE BATTLE ON THE LAST LINE OF DEFENSE HAS BEEN WON BY THE HEROES!"

After one of the soldiers said so in a loud and loud voice, everyone cheered happily.

Late at night, Una came to their room.