Volume 1. Chapter 7. Choice

"We can't send troops in large numbers, the last defense has already lost many fighters." One of the kings among kings rejected this.

"I agree with king Mitlen." He agreed with Mitlen's words.

"For me, this is a sacrifice that must be made...."

"Cluster King, what do you mean by sacrificing the Vorz kingdom's Territory?" one of the other kings was also curious.

"I'll say it openly, I don't like the king of the Vorz kingdom after his predecessor." King Cluster hates king Ligt, because he is still so young and considered naïve.

"Aren't you the same? King Aries, king Nollant, king Cortase, king Mand." King Cluster tries to guess the dislike of all the kings in the Union.

"What's the benefit?" King Mand was very interested in Cluster's words.

"The competition for imperial positions, where everyone initially took sides and asked King Ligt to become emperor will be wiped out." King Cluster showed his hands and clenched them into fists as he said annihilation.

"If you mind, you can send troops from your kingdom. And I refuse to provide frontline troops to handle this." King Clusters are very reluctant to provide assistance.

After Cluster expressed his reluctance to send troops to help, all the kings joined in not helping the Vorz region.

In the middle of the discussion, they heard laughter which shocked them.

"I never thought that the enemy we were fighting would actually betray each other." A figure appeared from behind the darkness.

"Devil's King!"

They panicked and were so afraid of the arrival of the demon king.

"No need to worry, I changed my view towards you guys. Let's make a deal..." the demon king offered a deal.

"What reward do we get?" King Aries, who is still afraid, tries to stay calm.

"The reward is that I don't kill you, is that enough?"

Hearing the words of the demon king made them very happy.

"What do you want for in this deal?" King Cluster confirmed that his life was the payment for the agreement.

"I will take the southern region, namely the Vorz kingdom...."

They all no longer saw the demon king, and his resounding voice slowly faded away.

King Cortase asked the soldier to tell King Ligt that help was coming, the soldier went and informed the Vorz kingdom via a red crystal ball.

"King..."

"What's wrong Nor?"

"I come with good news, our troops have won against the enemy." Nor told King Ligt.

"This is very good news, give our warriors the best drink in this kingdom." King Ligt asks Nor, to give the best wine in the palace to his soldiers.

"I want to reject it my king, no one knows when another war will occur." Nor told king Ligt about the most important frontline incident.

"Are you trying to defy your king? Nor." A nobleman who didn't like the chief soldier, wanted to make Nor feel humiliated.

"No, Mr. Manen, I'm just worried about all the possibilities that might happen." Nor said with sincere words.

King Ligt asking Manen and Nor not to fight in the palace, and in the end all the warriors were still given a certain amount of wine.

Nor, who was so reluctant, really regretted the disciplined attitude of his soldiers who drank without thinking about the consequences.