Volume 1. Chapter 6. Disappointed Of Hero

Not long after, Mansa turned his head and looked at a tree five meters away from them.

"It's no use hiding behind the tree...I can still see you."

Mansa was surprised to see a figure coming out from behind the tree. Cindy, who saw the small child, immediately approached him.

"What are you doing here? Where the others?" Cindy reprimanded the child.

"You know him?" Mansa wanted to make sure that the two women they were helping knew the child.

"We know him," Cindy told Mansa the truth.

"Your name is Una, right? Are you an immigrant from another kingdom?" Erick is still very curious about Una, who is similar to Nia.

"I come from the village of Filn, and migrated to the city of Norf to become an adventurer," Una told Erick.

"But isn't Nia Aghture one of the people who disappeared?" Sara became curious about Erick's words.

"That's right, seeing Una caught a glimpse of Nia."

They were surprised by a group of merchants, Cindy told them that she and Una were carrying out a request as bodyguards by the merchant.

Grit, the group of heroes, Una, Cindy, and the three small children rested in the village for three hours.

"This is payment for the two of you..." Grit handed a bag filled with coins as payment.

"Thank you, Mr. Grit," Una accepted it and was very happy.

"Okay...we have to continue our journey so that at the end of the afternoon we arrive at the city of Yuma."

Grit and his workers continued their journey without an escort because the route they were on was safe from threats.

"Then, we should also go back, thank you for letting us earlier." One of the children gave Cindy and the three of them immediately left.

"Hero, what is it? Why are you looking at those three children?" Erick was curious about Mansa, who suddenly seemed suspicious of the child.

"I just— "

"Is it true?!" Sara was surprised by the words of Cindy and Una, who accepted Nita and Sara's invitation to go to Norf city together.

Without wasting any time, they all agreed to go straight to the city of Norf. When they arrived at the city, the residents seemed to have been waiting for the arrival of the hero and his group.

"The plan to hinder them is progressing smoothly."

"It's not in vain that when we got here, we immediately informed them about this."

"I don't want to do it anymore..."

Vail, Rii, and Cini were very sweaty and also very tired, due to running non-stop from South Village to Norf City.

They did because Rii suspected, that the hero would immediately notice them if they used magic.

"It can't be helped... the hero is always watching us non-stop." Cini's voice was so heavy.

The doorbell sounds...

"Eli, we're back." Una opened the guild door, but she didn't find Elia.

"She's not here..." With a heavy breath, Cini told Una.

"Why are you guys so tired?" Cindy wondered what made them so tired.

"We just defeated the monsters near the Laindorf River," Rii told the two of them.