That Night

I cross my arms while sitting in the bathroom floor with my head down for a while.

When I'm done I wear my bra and under wear and then add my towel on top. As I'm about to go back to my room but I notice Alex's door half open and get distracted by picture of Alex in his room.

I notice Alex and... Another boy standing next to eachother.
That must be his old friend. But before I could invade his privacy, Alex arrives

"What are you doing?"

"Oh I'm... I'm sorry I didn't mean to i was just leaving"

I walk past him but before I could make it to my room he stops me and grabs my hand.

"Wait.. " he mutters

He takes a second to realize I have a towel on and start eyeing my body up and down and I can't help but blush.

"Ale-" before i could, without a word he grabs me by her my arm and pulls me back in his room...

He presses her against the wall as their lips are inches away from eachother.

her towel almost slips but she caughts it while Alex is enjoying the scent of her body.
The smell of pure peach is enough to make Alex want more.

Time stood still as they gazed at each other, their souls bared, a silent conversation of desire and longing. Alex leaned in, his breath mingling with hers, their lips a whisper away. But then, he hesitated, unsure of the intensity of their connection. Olivia, sensing his uncertainty, softly uttered, "Alex"

In that moment, her voice carried a plea, a plea for him to surrender to the passion that enveloped them. Her eyes locked with his, she whispered, "Kiss me" Her words hung in the air, filled with a mix of desire and anticipation. Alex, taken aback by her boldness, hesitated for a moment.it was as if they both forgot about the fight earlier that night.

He looked deep into her eyes, his own filled with longing. Olivia could sense his internal battle, but she wasn't ready to give up. She knew that the connection between them was undeniable.

Just as she was about to speak again, Alex let out a soft sigh. It was a sigh that spoke volumes, conveying his own longing and vulnerability. Olivia's heart skipped a beat, knowing that he wanted this as much as she did.

With a renewed sense of hope, Olivia whispered, "Please." And in that instant, Alex leaned in and gave her a gentle peck on the lips fast yet slow, It was a fleeting moment, but it held so much promise.

They pulled away, their eyes locked together, and a surge of electricity passed between them. Without saying a word, they both knew that this was just the beginning. With a shared understanding, they embraced the passion that had been building between them. He then gently yet aggressively grabs her face and kisses her. Both their soft lips meet in a moment of passion, thinking about each other and each other only.

The thought of actually being with Alex scares me but at the same time it excites me. Even though I know that will probably never happen.... Alex is rather... off limits
And after that kiss thoughts started entering my mind.

I wonder how we even ended up being friends in the first place.

He was always the popular kid everyone knew his name but not... Him... Except me of course his best friend well the side friend who was used for entertainment and therapy.
I wasn't know as his friend I wasn't human back then I just exited, and I was fine with that until he became popular in middle school.
I felt like shadow.